Being a Trusted Partner on the Trusted Saskatoon Directory of Excellence comes with a lot of responsibility - no other directory, advertising company, or 'watchdog organization' puts businesses through the ongoing process we do before we promote and endorse them.
Why Choose a Business On the Trusted Saskatoon Directory?
All of the Trusted Saskatoon partners have to pass a unique verification process, they are then annually contracted to uphold our 5 Trusted Guarantees. The partners then become part of a local community of Saskatoon and area businesses that we promote with a strong local marketing campaign. We also have a Trusted MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM. This is where we find and engage with normal everyday people, just like you, who are looking for products and services in Saskatoon and area. We approach individuals we can see are looking for a local business and we ask them to mystery shop Trusted Saskatoon Partners. Those that agree to be Trusted mystery shoppers go about their usual business, except at the end they fill out a report to tell us about the experience. We then share it with you! We are thrilled to share our latest mystery shop.
PickNic's Catering and Fine Foods are Trusted Saskatoon caterers!
Date of Mystery Shop: August 2022
Shopper : Ezna
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST:
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered? Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
2. Appearance of the store/staff and showroom? When I picked up my birthday cake, I was impressed with the elegance of the storefront.
3. If a quote was required, was it well laid out/ clear? I asked for an estimate and it was clear.
4. Overall experience 1-10. 9 out of 10
5. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends? Yes, already did
6. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why? Owner offered extra finishing touches when I picked up the cake, and carried it to the car.
1. Provide the service and quality promised - 10
2. Complete the job on time - 10
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises - 10
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs - 105. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind - 10
Ezna shared picture of the 2 cakes, and as always, they look amazing!
ANY OTHER COMMENTS?
Everybody absolutely loved the cupcakes and icing !
Unfortunately I never got to taste the large carrot cake birthday cake because my daughter and I gave it away to a gal whose mom couldn’t afford a cake and also celebrated her bday at the party.
Apparently her face lit up when she saw cake So was worth it
It’s my compassionate daughter Alicia who heard about this and came and pitched the idea to me and how could I say no? Made me happy to see my daughter flow like that and to brighten someone else’s day - Ezna ( Mystery Shopper & birthday girl)
WHAT A GREAT GESTURE EZNA & A WONDERFUL MYSTERY SHOP NICOLA & TEAM!!!
Yet again showing you deserve the Thumbs Up from www.TrustedSaskatoon.com
Let Nicola and the team at PickNic's Catering & fine Foods create something special for your next event or special occasion!