Trusted Saskatoon Audio & Visual Professional tip on the Séura Mirror TV:
Hide the television, flaunt your design with a Séura Mirror TV.
Séura Entertainment Glass has a slight tint that allows a bright and vivid TV image to shine through. Séura’s vanishing entertainment television mirrors provide a crisp television image and, when turned off, a fashionable mirror remains.
Check out the Séura website HERE
They are your Trusted Saskatoon Audio & Visual Professionals!
Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Saskatoon Alarm & security needs from day one!
REED SECURITY are Trusted and they are recipients of 2 x 2012 SABEX AWARDS - these Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce awards recognize excellence in business.
Trusted Saskatoon Security expert from Reed Sucurity tip on keyless entry system for Vendasta
from their Trusted Saskatoon Security Blog
Do you get tired of keeping track of the keys to your building?
With over 100 employees and growing, Vendasta partnered with Reed Security to install a key-less entry system.
A professionally installed access control system has the following benefits:
No More Keys
- staff and visitors use cards/keytags that are added/deleted in minutes
- no expensive re-keying when an employee quits or is terminated
Control Who Goes Where and When
- Schedules for Weekday, Weekends and Holidays
Time & Attendance reports
- print or email
- optional alarm integration arm/disarm your alarm by swiping your access card/keytag
PC, iPhone, iPad, Android apps
- Huge Time Savings
- Unlimited users
Reed Security Support Desk
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Priority On-Site Service
5 Literacy Activities for Young Learners:
Many parents ask “how can I help my young child become a book lover?” or “what are some ways my child can improve his/her language skills?” Everyone knows literacy is an essential skill for school success, and no parent wants his/her child to fall behind right from the get go. But it doesn’t have to be about relentlessly studying flash cards and completing reading tests.
Literacy can be fun!
Here’s 5 activities to help your child develop literacy skills AND have a good time!
1. Play games involving letters and sounds. Board games are great (tech-free) family fun, and can build grammar and reading skills, as well as strategy, problem-solving, and numeracy skills, which are all essential to school success.
2. Read books together. Nothing beats a rainy Saturday or pre-bedtime snuggle with a book. Reading together is great bonding time, and can (and should) lead to interesting conversations about what it is you’re reading about.
3. Get creative while reading. Draw pictures of what you’re reading, act out scenes, put on a character puppet show, or make up alternate endings. Use your imagination and make your books come to life!
4. Visit the library. A trip to the local library can lead to discovering new books, new activities, and new friends! Make it a regular routine and your child will anticipate library day every week!
5. Recognize reading isn’t always about books. Watching your child sit down with a book for an extended period of time is ideal, but is not the only sign of developing literacy skills. Street signs, cereal boxes, video games, comics… your child can practice reading a lot of things that aren’t books!
*Bonus Tip* 6. Practice what you preach. The easiest way to get kids excited about reading, language, and learning, is to do the same yourself. If they see you doing it, they’ll want to do it too!
Anxiety-We are here to help!
Sometimes it takes a leap of faith. Treating anxiety can be difficult. Along with counselling, prescription medications can have a hugely positive impact in treating General Anxiety Disorder. Anxiety can affect every part of a person's life and it can also hold the sufferer back from getting treatment. The fear of what the medication will do or what bad side effects may occur is enough to scare the patient away. The perfect drug for anxiety would work quickly and would have no side effects. I've searched high and low but the perfect drug doesn't exist. All medications carry a risk, but many of them can be lifesaving and that's a pretty big benefit.
Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI's) and Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRI's) can be very effective in General Anxiety Disorder. These drugs take at least 4 weeks to start to work. We often counsel patients that they need to be patient with these drugs. Side effects can show up within a day or two of starting the medication, but they will lessen with time. The benefit of living without anxiety, and the enjoyment of life that is restored, can far outweigh the small but noticeable side effects.
If you have started a new medication for anxiety, talk to your pharmacist. Let us know what you are experiencing. There might be ways to make the side effects go away. We also want to know if you are feeling better on the drug. There are many SSRI's to choose from and it can be a matter of trial and error to find the right drug.
If you haven't started a medication, but your doctor has recommended one, your pharmacist is there to talk to you about it. We can go through how to take the pill and what to expect in the coming days and weeks.
It can take that leap of faith to get started, but your pharmacist can help ease your fears.
Alana Berg, BSP, Pharmacist
Buying a home is one of the most important and exciting steps in your life.... now that pesky financing! Deal with people who can offer you and your family the best options for you with Your Mortgage Now! Devin Cristo and Wes Will are your Saskatoon Mortgage Experts and they have years of experience helping individuals and families finance their dreams by offering mortgages from a variety of lenders for people from all walks of life.
They are your Trusted Saskatoon Mortgage Experts!
Jason and Kelly share their experience applying for a mortgage with Wes and Devin:
Find them on Facebook here!