Trusted Saskatoon Audio & Visual Professional tip on the Séura Mirror TV:
Hide the television, flaunt your design with a Séura Mirror TV.
Séura Entertainment Glass has a slight tint that allows a bright and vivid TV image to shine through. Séura’s vanishing entertainment television mirrors provide a crisp television image and, when turned off, a fashionable mirror remains.
Check out the Séura website HERE
They are your Trusted Saskatoon Audio & Visual Professionals!
Trusted Saskatoon Directory Team are thrilled to brag about Suncatcher Solar your Trusted Saskatoon Solar specialists featured in our Saskatoon Renovations inside & outside category.
We are very pleased to wish them a warm and sunny welcome to the Trusted Saskatoon community of locally accountable businesses run with integrity. Suncatcher Solar is owned and operated by a mother and son team, Angelika Ortlepp and her son, Rohan Campbell.
In 2003, Angelica (Angie) followed her passion for engineering, and from this passion an idea stemmed, she and her family wanted to live off the grid! These were the humble beginnings of Sun Catcher Solar as they built their first home using the energy of the sun for warmth and power along with other renewable energy. There could be no one more qualified to own and operate such a business, with Anglie, a professional engineer with a degree in Engineering Physics and an M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering. For many years she taught labs for the Department of Physics and Engineering Physics at the University of Saskatchewan. Angie introduced renewable energy to the curriculum and she supervised design projects on solar energy. The Ortlepp's “living lab” home provided them with firsthand knowledge and real life experiences which assisted greatly towards the developing of their business. They literally live what they sell and install.
Over the years, Suncatcher Solar has completed an extensive list of wind and solar projects ranging from custom solar home design to renewable energy systems, both grid-tied and off-grid. We highly recommend visiting their website to see examples of their previous work for yourself!
When we were speaking to their customer as part of the Unique Trusted verification process we consistently heard great things. So we thought we'd share some of their first hand experience with them! Crystal said she found them to be a great company to work with, very helpful and very knowledgeable. She experienced no problems & they communicated honestly and were responsive to any questions or concerns. For more testimonials and to see all they do, please check out their listing in the Saskatoon Renovation category!
Suncatcher Solar are your TRUSTED SASKATOON SOLAR PANEL EXPERTS and well deserving of the THUMBS UP!
Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Saskatoon Alarm & security needs from day one!
REED SECURITY are Trusted and they are recipients of 2 x 2012 SABEX AWARDS - these Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce awards recognize excellence in business.
Trusted Saskatoon Security expert from Reed Sucurity tip on keyless entry system for Vendasta
from their Trusted Saskatoon Security Blog
Do you get tired of keeping track of the keys to your building?
With over 100 employees and growing, Vendasta partnered with Reed Security to install a key-less entry system.
A professionally installed access control system has the following benefits:
No More Keys
- staff and visitors use cards/keytags that are added/deleted in minutes
- no expensive re-keying when an employee quits or is terminated
Control Who Goes Where and When
- Schedules for Weekday, Weekends and Holidays
Time & Attendance reports
- print or email
- optional alarm integration arm/disarm your alarm by swiping your access card/keytag
PC, iPhone, iPad, Android apps
- Huge Time Savings
- Unlimited users
Reed Security Support Desk
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Priority On-Site Service
5 Literacy Activities for Young Learners:
Many parents ask “how can I help my young child become a book lover?” or “what are some ways my child can improve his/her language skills?” Everyone knows literacy is an essential skill for school success, and no parent wants his/her child to fall behind right from the get go. But it doesn’t have to be about relentlessly studying flash cards and completing reading tests.
Literacy can be fun!
Here’s 5 activities to help your child develop literacy skills AND have a good time!
1. Play games involving letters and sounds. Board games are great (tech-free) family fun, and can build grammar and reading skills, as well as strategy, problem-solving, and numeracy skills, which are all essential to school success.
2. Read books together. Nothing beats a rainy Saturday or pre-bedtime snuggle with a book. Reading together is great bonding time, and can (and should) lead to interesting conversations about what it is you’re reading about.
3. Get creative while reading. Draw pictures of what you’re reading, act out scenes, put on a character puppet show, or make up alternate endings. Use your imagination and make your books come to life!
4. Visit the library. A trip to the local library can lead to discovering new books, new activities, and new friends! Make it a regular routine and your child will anticipate library day every week!
5. Recognize reading isn’t always about books. Watching your child sit down with a book for an extended period of time is ideal, but is not the only sign of developing literacy skills. Street signs, cereal boxes, video games, comics… your child can practice reading a lot of things that aren’t books!
*Bonus Tip* 6. Practice what you preach. The easiest way to get kids excited about reading, language, and learning, is to do the same yourself. If they see you doing it, they’ll want to do it too!
Kevin's new way to escape:
Kevin discovered a new way to escape. We followed him for a summer as he fell deeper and deeper into this new lifestyle.