Purchasing your home is one of the biggest and most important decisions that you can make. Tammy Wandzura is a Trusted Saskatoon Mortgage broker and the team at Elite Mortgage Choice, Saskatoon believes that buying a home should also be an exciting experience with little to NO stress. By trusting your Saskatoon mortgage broker, you are ensuring that any stress you may have had in previous encounters can be eliminated!
Mortgage Approval Process
Being READY, ORGANIZED and ENGAGED are the keys to a successful Mortgage Approval process.
We are here to walk you through the steps from PREAPPROVAL to POSSESSION date so that you have the information you need to make big decisions in a timely manner.
- As your Mortgage Broker, we are here to do a full pre-qualification.
- We ensure you have ALL of the information you need to make informed decisions about the largest purchase and investment you will ever make.
- We are Provincially legislated to work in your best interests.
- There is no cost to using our services.
- We are knowledgeable about everything related to mortgages, including any new mortgage rules or requirements that may impact your decisions.
- We review your file and find the best lenders, rates, terms and conditions that meet your current and future financial goals.
- We are speedy. Our response times include evenings and weekends when necessary to keep your file moving in a timely manner.
- We walk you through every step of the process in an easy to understand manner.
- We organize the process for you so that the entire experience is exciting and well understood.
- We really care. Although most of our process is over the phone and email, we are located locally and we are here for you every single step of the way.
Each applicant will have different information that has to be collected depending on their employment status, length of time at employer, where the downpayment funds are coming from and overall credit health.
We collect ALL of the needed supporting documentation along with a FULL application at the time of pre-approval request.
This ensures that the information we have on file will match what the lender will accept and support once you have an accepted offer in on a home you wish to purchase.
We are here to walk you through each step of ‘the process’. We are not the bank. We are here to ensure that we structure the application and the mortgage approval request in a way that the lender will support and easily/quickly approve, all while setting up a mortgage that meets your future needs and financial goals.
We make the process as simple as possible.
Our motto is: Mortgages. Simplified.
In saying that there is information you must disclose and paperwork that must be provided in order for us to present the best lender options and rates available on the market.
Unfortunately, we cannot run hypothetical figures based on the information we gather from you over the phone. We do need a full application and supporting documentation.
We are here to create a success story for you. The more organized we are in communicating solid information to you; the simpler the process for you.
Why do we check your credit when you are only asking for a PRE-APPROVAL
Your credit score is a huge key to the entire mortgage approval process.
The new mortgage rules outlined by the Federal Government in October 2016 made your credit score more important than ever.
Your score and the overall health of your credit will determine what lenders may consider your application, your total maximum purchase price and rate in some cases.
Your credit is important to us!
Our goal is to ensure your credit is healthy and stays healthy through the life of your mortgage (25 years), to ensure we can assist you with your renewal options in the future.
We are happy to provide tips and suggestions to build stronger credit throughout the pre-approval process.
We have a 5-star review on GOOGLE because we treat each transaction like our very own mortgage approval.
Our database has been built from amazingly happy clients that refer our services to their friends, family and colleagues.
We are speedy, knowledgeable in everything related to mortgages and we are able to provide same-day pre-approvals.
Communication is the single most important part of the entire transaction. We explain things thoroughly and clearly, in a way that you can understand.
Most important we are always here with you through the process to answer any questions that may come up.
What is the process?
We are dedicated to amazing communication – which includes speedy reply time.
For that reason, we have an amazing process that allows us to move fast even if you have tight timelines to meet.
- APPLY ONLINE at www.elitemortgagechoice.com
- This information comes directly to us and allows us to start a file for you
- We will be in touch with you to fill in any gaps that are unique to your situation
- We will provide you with a list of paperwork we need to review and add to your file
- Documents should be sent to us electronically when at all possible
- We will then provide you with the numbers of your mortgage pre-qualification for your full review
- We are able to provide referrals to Realtors, Lawyers, Home Inspectors etc (if needed)
Most of our process is done over email, online, phone and fax.
We are always available via email OR phone 306.933.3386 to answer any questions.
You will be hearing from Tammy (Mortgage Broker), Marie (Tammy’s Executive Assistant) or Brydon (Mortgage Associate) throughout the process of your application.
We can review your information now to prepare you for the future.
Thank you for taking the time to read and educate yourself on what steps you may need to take to consider homeownership.
I am here to work with you every step of the way!