Made In The Shade are Trusted Saskatoon window covering experts!
Have you ever truly considered blinds as part of the decor of your home? Or do you typically think of blinds in terms of functionality. Hunter Douglas believes blinds should be build in a way that controls light but equally as important, compliments the style of your home.
Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Saskatoon Alarm & security needs from day one!
REED SECURITY are Trusted and they are recipients of 2 x 2012 SABEX AWARDS - these Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce awards recognize excellence in business.
Here they share CONSUMER WARNING: Just Say NO To AGGRESSIVE Door to Door Salespeople:
1. Security Systems are Never FREE and are not worth $1500.
2. ALWAYS get 3 quotes.
3. DO NOT install the system within a few hours of signing up. Give yourself some time to do some research.
It's that time of year when you will be getting pressured by door to door salespeople. They would like to sign you up to "limited time offer" that expires "right away". And before you know you know it you're on the hook for thousands of dollars. (This happens several thousand times each year).
For more information do a Google Search and type "Alarm Door to Door". Thousands of people have been duped.
- Sales person won't leave even when you tell them to "Leave"
- Sales person won't leave when you tell them "No Thanks"
- Sales person won't leave when you say "I Already Have Your Products or Service"
- Sales person name drops the name of your neighbor and makes it sound like "they signed up" or "they bought one" or "they referred me to you"
- Sales person comes to the house more than once
1. Put Up Your Hand and "Say NO". Immediately close the door and the sales person will eventually leave.
2. Tell them "You are Trespassing" and that you will call the BBB Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Branch and the Police if they do not leave.
Consumer Protection 1-877-880-5550
Saskatoon Police (306) 975-8300
RCMP (Saskatoon) (306) 975-5173
or call your Local Detachment
3. Always Get 3 Quotes for whatever you consider purchasing. This gives you the time to gather information and to check if the "deal" being presented to you is the best option.
4. Never Accept Quick Delivery of a product or service. This gives you a cooling off period and more time to gather facts.
5. If you did proceed with the offer You Have 10 Days to Change Your Mind and CANCEL (and get a full refund). It's the Law in Saskatchewan.
6. Don't Forget - You may already be in a contract for the products or services being offered to you.
If you would like more information on how Reed Security can help you or customize a security solution for you Click Here
Bateman Jewellers are Saskatoon Jewellery Experts...did you know that they are the oldest independent jewellery store in Saskatoon! Bateman Jewellers maintain that the relationship with their clients is very important to them, and Trusted is sure you have heard Cam say in his well known radio ads " Your jewellery is a lifetime investment; Buy it from a lifetime friend. " ..Trusted can attest to the fact that they really DO mean it, and we are proud to have them on board as our Trusted Saskatoon Jeweller! Here Cam shares
Bateman Jewellers your Trusted Saskatoon Jeweller
Here Cam shares a video on the Lampe Berger Diffuser:
While Mother Nature may be slow to bring on the crisp freshness of spring breezes, why not take matters into your own hands with a diffuser from Lampe Berger? With fragrances like Grapefruit Passion, Orange Blossom and Fresh Linen, you'll be stomping out the stale smells of winter with a bouquet of delightful scents.
Find Bateman Jewellers on 2nd Ave South or online at http://www.batemanjewellers.com they are your Trusted SASKATOON JEWELLERS
Read all of Batemans Saskatoon Jewellry tips here
Time sure flies when you are having fun, and June 1st 2015 marks 4 years since the day we launched www.Trustedsaskatoon.com and wow has it been an amazing ride!
S & E Trusted Online Directories, the company that owns Trustedsaskatoon.com has grown from a home based business to now occupying a large office in Saskatoon's Riversdale, at 434 20th Street West . The amazing Trusted team has grown from 1 to 7 in that time, and there are now over 180 partners across the province! Trusted is growing month on month, as more local businesses recognize the importance of online and what being TRUSTED means!
Here are some of our highlights over the last 4 years!
We are having the time of our lives and we want to THANK YOU Saskatoon for supporting us and the Trusted Saskatoon Partners who provide excellent service day in and day out. These locally owned and accountable companies are a joy to work with and we are proud to support and promote them! Please do reward them with their your business they DESERVE it!
We wanted to thank you for your support, so we have prizes to give away to celebrate our 4th Birthday! All you have to do to be entered is simple - SHARE THE LOVE!!
1.You must be a Trusted Saskatoon Facebook Page fan - click here to like our page
2. Share the 4th Birthday CONTEST post on your Personal Facebook page
3. Comment on the post by telling us who your favourite Trusted Saskatoon Partner is!
There will be 4 lucky winners and the 4 prizes are AMAZING!!! We wanted to have prizes that support Saskatoon ..so we hope you like them!
2015 TrustedSaskatoon Contest
- $400 Gift Certificate- Just For You Day Spa.
- $400 Trustedsaskatoon.com Gift Certificates that can be redeemed at any Trusted Saskatoon partner of your choice!
- Saskatoon June Concert Package - 2 x tickets to the SOLD OUT Shania Twain Concert June 14th PLUS 2 tickets to The SOLD OUT Ed Sheeran Concert - June 16th
- Saskatoon Shines Summer package -2 x Jazz Fest Tickets to Wyclef Jean Main stage Bess Gardens June 27th plus 2 x tickets to Michael Franti Main stage Bess Gardens Jun 30 PLUS 2 x front row Tickets to Shakespeare On The Saskatchewan - Othello -Thu, Jul 9, 2015 07:30 PM
Invisible Fence® Brand systems Saskatchewan are invisible boundary systems for your yard and home! It keeps your pet out of harm's way and prevents unwanted behaviors throughout your home and yard. The systems are safe, humane, and highly recommended by Veterinarians, Behaviorists, and pet experts.
Over the last 40 years, they have helped more than two million pets and their owners lead safe and harmonious lives together, and their exclusive training program allows dogs and cats to learn their boundaries without fear, distress, or behavioral harm. Their proven P.E.T. Approach™ training method ensures the success of their products every time, with any pet, and in every household. The result? An unparalleled success rating (over 99%) and the most effective solutions in the industry! Freedom and convenience for you & your pet...and the system has a lifetime warranty. That’s an OWNERS lifetime warranty!
Invisible Fence Saskatchewan are Trusted Saskatoon Pet fencing solution experts!
Here they share a tip on their Invisible Fences:
Recommended by vets and installed by professionals, our customizable solutions will keep your pet happy and out of harm’s way in your home and yard.
Your pets are family to us too. That's why our pet specialists are certified in our renowned Perfect Start™ Plus Pet Training methods.
Proven, trusted experience
99.5% success rate
Certified training programs
In-home® & outdoor solutions
Create safe areas & protect furniture, landscaping
Works with all breeds, sizes, ages, temperaments
Find Invisible Fence online at http://saskatchewan.invisiblefence.com/your-local-dealer/home and in the Saskatoon Vets and Pets Catagory on the Saskatoon DIRECTORY of Excellence...they are your Saskatoon Pet Fencing Solution Experts!