Marla Janzen is an award winning SASKATOON REAL Estate expert she takes action to sell her client's homes and find them the perfect new place to live while negotiating the best terms and price possible. She loves what she does and takes great pride in providing excellence in customer service to all of her clients.
She is one of our wonderful TRUSTED SASKATOON REAL ESTATE EXPERTS listed on the SASKATOON DIRECTORY and loves to provide Trusted Tips that help the public!
Marla Janzen from century 21 Fusion is the realtor for BC Based home builders Westbow Construction's Radius at The Legends condo project in Warman SK, and she invited the Trusted team up for a tour around the show condos and to meet the owner of Westbow Construction Dick Westeringh. We figured we would take along our video camera so you could see for yourself why living in Warman should be a consideration for anyone thinking about moving!
Here Marla shares tips for the first time Homebuyer:
Are you a first-time home buyer in Saskatoon or Warman and eager to get into the market? Here are some basic steps to take to help you decide whether you're ready to take the plunge. Purchasing a home is a major decision and most people start by falling in love with a specific property before knowing if it is even a feasible purchase for them.
Losing the home you had your heart set on can be very discouraging. Before talking to a Realtor, here are a few steps to ensure you are not disappointed when you find the right home for you.
1. Check the selling prices of comparable homes in your area. You can also do a quick search of actual MLS listings in your area on a number of Web sites.
2. See what you can afford. Talk to your bank or a mortgage broker who will look at your financial situation and help you to know what kind of housing will be within your price range.
3. Find out what your total cost of owning a house will be. Many buyers look only at the mortgage cost, but forget things like, including taxes and homeowners insurance which are additional costs. Even a basic budget can help you to know what your monthly expenses will be.
4. Get estimates. A good idea once you know what kind of mortgage you can afford, is to get quotes for things like property tax and home insurance. To estimate property tax, you can check out home listings in the area you are interested in along with homes that are within your price range. Property Tax information is listed with the property info. To get an idea of what you'll pay in insurance, make a call to a local insurance agent for an estimate, based upon these same homes you’ve identified as possibilities.
5. Find out how much you'll likely pay in closing costs, like Land Titles searches, lawyers (which are required), Mortgage closing fees, etc. Discuss these fees with your lender before committing to purchase.
Mortgage Calculator-How Realtors Help.ca
Once you have these details and feel comfortable with what your monthly costs will be contact Marla Janzen from Century 21 Fusion, in Saskatoon and Warman, at www.marlajanzen.ca to find exactly the right property for you.
Find Marla Online at http://www.century21.ca/marla.janzen she is a Century 21 Fusion Realtor Sakatoon based at 703 Circle Drive, Saskatoon..or checkout her listing in REAL ESTATE SASKATOON here on www.trustedsaskatoon.com, Marla Janzen is TRUSTED SASKATOON REAL ESTATE EXPERT.
Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Saskatoon Alarm & security needs from day one!
REED SECURITY are Trusted and they are recipients of 2 x 2012 SABEX AWARDS and a 2014 SABEX Award along with NSBA awards recognizing excellence in business.
Reed Security's tip on Standard Machine gets protected:
Project: Standard Machine
Standard Machine recently partnered with Reed Security to protect their facility at 868-60th Street East, Saskatoon, SK. Standard Machine provides machining and manufacturing services and facilities to pulp and paper, mining, oil and gas, chemical, steel mills, marine, transportation, military and aerospace customers all over the world.
We designed a ReedHD Hi-Def Camera solution consisting of:
- Exterior ReedHD Hi-Def Cameras that capture Faces and License Plates
- Exterior ReedHD Hi-Def Cameras that protect the Office, Shop, and Compound
- Exterior ReedHD Hi-Def Cameras with 100 feet of Nightvision (can see in complete darkness)
- Easy-to-Use Video Management Software allows the client to quickly review HD video using a SEARCH BAR. "Review Hours in Minutes"
- Display Adjustment allows you to manipulate recorded HD video. "Change the brightness and contrast of recorded video to get the quality the Police can use."
- All events are recorded in HD for at least 30 days.
- Wireless Bridge that connects cameras between buildings
- All HD video can be accessed remotely within the building or remotely via high speed internet (by iPhone, iPad, Android apps or PC).
- Optional Smart Camera Technology is Available. Cameras can detect intruders and notify the client. The client can talk down to the site or trigger loud outdoor sirens and strobe lights. "Hey! You in the Black Jacket...the Police Are On The Way!"
Our HD camera solutions:
Decreases Theft, Liability, False Claims, and Losses.
Increases Productivity, Accountability, and Profits.
If you would like more information on any Reed Security Product or Service please Click Here
FREE ESTIMATES in Prince Albert call 306.922.7200
FREE ESTIMATES inSaskatoon call 306.653.3200
Find Reed Security online at www.reedsecurity.com or check out their listing here in the SASKATOON ALARM & SECURITY Category on THE Saskatoon directory of excellence. Virgil Reed and his team are YOUR Trusted SASKATOON ALARM & SECURITY experts right here in Saskatoon!
Perfection Plumbing was founded in 1996 and is locally owned and operated. They are different than any other plumbing company in the area. In 2001 they became affiliated with a national plumbing association called Plumbers Success International. Through this affiliation, they are able to bring valuable products and services to clients that they cannot obtain from any other plumbing service company in the area.
Perfection Plumbing are Trusted Saskatoon Plumbers on the Saskatoon Directory
Here they share a tip on how to check if your toilet is leaking and costing you $100's in wasted water each year!!
Check out their listing in Saskatoon Plumbing on the Saskatoon Directory to read what their many happy clients had to say to us at here at the Trusted HQ.
J & S Picture Frame Warehouse- Saskatoon Framers simply offers the best selection of materials to preserve your treasures, keepsakes and works of art in Saskatoon . Quality is paramount at J & S - all work is completed with superb craftsmanship, expert advice and friendly service. Nationally acclaimed local artists trust J & S with their original artworks...why trust your memories to anyone else? J & S Are your Trusted SASKATOON FRAMING EXPERTS
Here they share some great tips on how to hang frames securely:
It is important to hang frames securely, using appropriate supplies and techniques. There are different methods you can use depending on the application. Read on for specific examples.
To Hold Heavy Mirrors
Avoid the use of picture wire. Hang directly from strap hangers (a loop over a flat plate that screws into the frame). Rather than traditional wall hooks, use wall anchors such as Molly Bolts, that go through the sheet rock and lock into it.
To Prevent Theft
Security Hangers are available that firmly hold all sides of the frame in place on the wall. A special key tool is needed to lock it and again to unlock it. These are generally used in public places but are also good where the frame may easily be bumped.
To Protect Kids
In a kid’s room where things are thrown around, use Security Hangers. If you don’t have access to them, try strap hangers on each side of the frame and heavy duty hooks in the wall for the hanger to sit into. Do not rely on just nails in the wall as they can fall out of the wall or the frame can jump off the nail if something is thrown at it.
To Avoid Crooked Frames on the Wall
When frames are hung from a single point, they usually shift on the wall over time. Both for safety and also to keep frames straight, always hang everything from two points. On heavier pieces this also helps distribute the weight.
To Keep Frames Flush to the Wall
Screw eyes that are often used to attach wire to the frame tend to make the frames lean out from the wall more than they need to. Also, excess slack in the wire can cause the top to lean out. By switching to strap hangers, you can overcome both problems. These hangers are flatter and give you the option of hanging directly from the hanger versus using wire.
Find J & S Picture Frame Warehouse in Sutherland on Jessop, Fan them on Facebook Here for great Framing tips and updates. You can find them on the Saskatoon Directory in the Trusted Photographers and Framing Category - they are your Trusted Saskatoon Framers!
Made in the Shade Blinds Saskatoon wants to help you get your windows on the Best Dressed list! They offer free in-home consultations, where they bring the showroom to you. Not only is this more convenient for you, it allows you to see a variety of choices for your home, surrounded by your colors and furnishings, in your home’s own natural light. Made In The Shade Saskatoon are your Trusted Saskatoon Blinds and Window Coverings Experts!
Here Heather shares a tip on Motorized Window Coverings:
Motorization truly is the future of window coverings! Can you remember the last time you stopped the car in the driveway and got out of it to open your garage doors? There are options in motorization for every window, and most price ranges (they are more affordable than you think!) and they all have one thing in common: they are ultra cool and easy to operate!
Watch the short video to see just how pleasant operating your blinds can be… Who needs to fight with cords?
So whether you have a hard-to-reach window, or are just looking for the ease and convenience that only motorized window coverings can offer, give Heather a call at Made in the Shade Blinds Saskatoon and get the best solutions for your window covering projects!
Call us at 306-280-0632 for a free in-home consultation and quote – we can work with any budget! From one single window to a whole home or office building, we will work with you to get the window coverings you love!
To schedule an appointment with Heather - the ' Shady -Lady' click here!