Saskatchewan’s premiere Pilates Centre– the largest and most fully-equipped Pilates studio in the province. Saskatoon Pilates Centre continues to provide top quality classes with the most experienced and dedicated teachers helping you to experience the integrity of the Pilates exercises integrating body and mind for everyday living. Sounds great, doesn’t it? The founder of the Pilates movement, Joseph Pilates said; “Physical fitness is the attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind fully capable of performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.”
Let Saskatoon Pilates Centre help you find that “zest and pleasure”!
They are your Trusted Saskatoon Pilates and Health & wellness experts
Here they share a video tip on the Benefits of Pilates:
Saskatoon’s Pilates Training Centre is committed to maintaining the high standards as set by the PMA. Please join Kathy Bond and her teaching associates, Bets Eidem, Tanis Lee, Valerie Verot-Leister, Christie Bodnarchuk, Patsy Brucks, Alice Kuipers, Kristen Meyers and interning teachers as they provide quality instruction in a nuturing and professional environment.
“You only have one body and you deserve the best.”
You can find them on Facebook HERE!
J & S Picture Frame Warehouse- Saskatoon Framers simply offers the best selection of materials to preserve your treasures, keepsakes and works of art in Saskatoon . Quality is paramount at J & S - all work is completed with superb craftsmanship, expert advice and friendly service. Nationally acclaimed local artists trust J & S with their original artworks...why trust your memories to anyone else? J & S Are your Trusted SASKATOON FRAMING EXPERTS
Here Sherry shares a tip on Reframing:
Sometimes our older framed pieces need some TLC and revitalization. Archival framing wasn’t readily available a generation ago. Past framing doesn’t always reﬂect our current taste or style. These pieces can be reframed with a more modern design and conservation materials to make sure they will still be enjoyed and preserved.
Come in today and let us show you how we can you showcase your special piece for years to come!
Find J & S Picture Frame Warehouse in Sutherland on Jessop, Fan them on Facebook Here for great Framing tips and updates. You can find them on the Saskatoon Directory in the Trusted Photographers and Framing Category - they are your Trusted Saskatoon Framers!
Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Saskatoon Alarm & security needs from day one!
REED SECURITY are Trusted and they are recipients of 2 x 2012 SABEX AWARDS - these Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce awards recognize excellence in business.
Here they share a tip on the REEDHD Smart Cameras:
REEDHD SMART CAMERAS SEE AND THINK LIKE US!
Video Analytics is a generic term used to describe computerized processing and analysis of video streams and is used for a variety of tasks. Video Analytics automatically monitors ReedHD Smart Cameras and sends you real time alerts of pre-defined events. Instead of waiting passively, you can now TAKE ACTION.
ReedHD Smart Cameras:
- Provide advanced detection and real time alerts - Actively fight crime
- Provide business intelligence - Customer experience, staffing and traffic counts
- Quickly pay for themselves Are less costly than private security guards - Do the math. How much do you spend per month for private security guards? Can the costs be reduced by implementing ReedHD Smart Cameras? You may consider using both.
- Are less costly and lower maintenance than dogs - Dogs are a great deterrent. They're also messy and can be easily overcome with poison.
- Are less costly and more effective than relying on a human operator - Various research studies and real-life incidents indicate that an average human operator of a surveillance system, tasked with observing video screens, cannot remain alert and attentive for more than 20 minutes. Moreover, the operator’s ability to monitor the video and effectively respond to events is significantly compromised as time goes by.
- Work with PC, iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets
ReedHD Smart Cameras Can Identify:
- Penetration of Unauthorized People / Vehicles into restricted areas
- Tailgating of People / Vehicles through secure checkpoints
- Traffic Obstacles Unattended Objects Vehicles stopped in no-parking zones, highways or roads Removal of Assets Crowding or Grouping Loitering
- Smoke and Fire Video Management
Software and Apps:
- See Live Video Cameras Immediately review and respond to events detected by ReedHD Smart Cameras
- Easily manage your cameras and setup rules
- Search by time, camera groups, rule violation type, object type, etc.
- May work with your existing video cameras
Actively Do Something About It:
- Once an event is detected by ReedHD Smart Cameras it's time to take charge.
- You can make a difference 80% of the time with the following added measures:
One Way Talk Down - Loudspeakers are installed at the premises. You can talk down to the premises from your smartphone. "HEY - YOU IN THE BLACK JACKET. YOU HAVE BEEN DETECTED. THE POLICE HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED. LEAVE IMMEDIATELY" "YOUR FACE IS BEING RECORDED IN HIGH DEFINITION"
2 Way Talk Down - Same as One Way, but with a microphone added to the premises. Great for after hours at car dealerships or unattended premises.
Sirens - You can activate external sirens to make unwanted visitors leave.
Flashing Strobe Lights - You can activate flashing lights to make unwanted visitors leave.
24/7 Video Verification:
Packages For increased protection we highly recommend that ReedHD Smart Camera alerts be sent to our 24/7 Rapid Response Monitoring Stations. A professionally trained live operator will log into your cameras, perform a look-in and decide if a problem exists. We can *talk down to the site to actively deter crime, alert you and dispatch the proper authorities.
*Monthly charges apply for all video verification packages*Requires talk down option
Find Reed Security online at www.reedsecurity.com or check out their listing here in the SASKATOON ALARM & SECURITY Category on THE Saskatoon directory of excellence. Virgil Reed and his team are YOUR Trusted SASKATOON ALARM & SECURITY experts right here in Saskatoon!
Saskatoon Directory in our Trusted Saskatoon Financial Services category.
Do you know if the fees charged by your investment advisor qualify to be deductible for tax purposes?
Comprehensive investment counsel fees are often charged to clients based on the value and composition of their assets. The fees charged typically cover a range of services including investment advice and account management services. In some circumstances, these fees may be deductible by clients for tax purposes.
Investment counsel fees paid are deductible where the fee is reasonable. Fees charged on registered accounts such as RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs or RESPs are not deductible as the securities of the plan belong to the trust and not the annuitant. This is the case regardless of whether the fees are paid directly by the registered account or directly by the annuitant.
Are you aware of what fees you are paying? Are they deductible? Are they reasonable?
Talk to your investment advisor about these. Talk to your tax preparer to ensure you are deducting what you can.
Looking for more transparency on what your fees are?