It seems that everyone these days in the City of Bridges is so busy with life, family, work and a million other commitments. When a need arises for a product or service and you can’t think who to contact where do you turn? Perhaps the business you select randomly yourself or find in other ways lets you down and does a bad job....living in a rapidly growing City like Saskatoon can present it's challenges ....with new businesses springing up all the time and existing businesses getting busier standards can suffer.
Trusted is here to save you time, save you hassle, save you money and do the research for you...all the business on this site are contracted to uphold the 5 TRUSTED GUARANTEES.
How we select Trusted Businesses
- Provide the service and quality promised.
- Complete the job on time.
- Charge the price quoted with NO surprises.
- Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs.
- Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind.
How we maintain and monitor Trusted Businesses
- We research businesses that have a reputation for quality driven excellence in the Saskatoon market.
- We check various reference sources.
- We randomly survey clients provided by the businesses.
- We ensure any required licenses and insurance are up to date.
"Hi, I've just move to Saskatoon and I have bought a fixer-upper home. Having no contacts here I knew here that I would be taking a gamble on which trades people I used, so I'm very happy to have found your website-thank you so much."
- All of the above is re-checked and verified on an annual basis.
- Trusted has a 'Mystery Shopper program' where we guarantee a minimum 10% of the Trusted businesses on the site will be randomly 'shopped' throughout the year, this is to ensure that the trusted standards and the 5 Trusted guarantees are upheld.
- If a Trusted business does not uphold the TRUSTED GUARANTEES they will be removed immediately from the site.
As a Trusted partner I, of course, go to Trusted first when I am looking for a service or business to meet my needs. In May I moved so the first place I looked for my movers was on Trusted Saskatoon. Two companies came up and I immediately contacted both for quotes along with other companies that were not on Trusted. The two companies on Trusted were the only ones that responded to my request for a quote. They were very similar in what they offered and price so I selected one and my experience was great. The owner of the company was calling the guys during our move to check in and see how things were going, they were on time, the cost was what was quoted and there was not one nick in any walls. I was very satisfied with my experience.
Once we had possession of our house it was clear we needed the carpets cleaned badly. So again I went to Trusted and found Hal at the Carpet Guys. This is the second time I have reached out to Hal through Trusted. He is great. He fit me in, he is fast, and he does a fantastic job. I have recommended him to others several times.
As a Trusted partner it was great to experience it from the other side. I know the process a business goes through to be a Trusted partner, I know the work Sara and her team do to make sure each company can be “Trusted” and that makes the decision of who to call so much easier. If a company is on Trusted I don’t feel the need to ask friends for recommendations or try to find out about other people’s experiences, that work has been done for me. If you are a Trusted partner why wouldn’t you reach out to the other partners for their services and products first? It just makes sense!