The © Esporta Wash Systems can be used in a number of situations including fire/smoke contamination, sewage contamination, or flood contamination. The © Esporta Wash Systems can handle all of these challenges and more. Shoes, jackets, and even sporting equipment can be rescued. Treasured family items that would have previously been destined for a landfill are now being returned to their rightful place in the family home.
The ES-3300 © Esporta Wash Systems is more than just a washing machine; it is an innovative washing process using a patented system of hydraulic pressure cleaning combined with a specific blend of detergents to effectively disinfect soft contents, personal protective gear, and all types of sports equipment. The machine works on the basis of hydraulic pressure as opposed to the agitation method used by traditional washing machines. All detergents used are hypoallergenic and phosphate-free.
Our certified © Esporta Wash Systems operators select one of the pre-programmed wash recipes depending on the type of items and degree of contamination. Esporta’s patented cleaning process holds items in place while forcing them through the water which has been laden with specialized cleaning and disinfecting agents. This combination of patented technology, recipes, and environmentally-friendly chemistry allows operators to duplicate the results achieved in laboratory studies and successfully clean and disinfect your soft contents.
In the past 13 years, over 15 independent laboratories have proven that the © Esporta Wash Systems is more effective than traditional cleaning technologies in laundering soft contents, killing bacteria, and removing both organic and inorganic contaminants, while minimizing the impact on colourfastness, wear life, and optimal brightness retention.
These independent laboratory reports have verified the following:
- Organic and inorganic contaminant removal exceeding 99%.
- Negligible deterioration in the physical properties (colourfastness, wear life, fabric strength, and brightness retention) of the fabrics over repeated washes.
- Cleaning efficiencies five times more effective than traditional top loading or front loading washing machines.
- Negligible fabric shrinkage.
- Alternative, if not a preferred method of cleaning to dry cleaning.
- Uses 35% less water on a per-pound basis than traditional washing machines.
Before & After