FineLine Developments are a Saskatoon owned and operated contracting, construction, and carpentry company. Owner’s Sven originates from Germany, which gives them an eye for European inspired designs. He specializes in custom carpentry including custom crown molding, fireplace mantel design, staircase railings, deck design, and kitchen renovations. No job is too small, or large.
FineLine Developments are a Trusted Saskatoon general contractor.
Custom Kitchen Renovations
So, you’ve decided its time to for kitchen renovations in your home? Perhaps you’re ready to remodel your kitchen and you don’t know what to do next? FineLine Developments is the Saskatoon kitchen renovations contractor for you. They do all type and sizes of kitchen renovations in Saskatoon and surrounding area and FineLine are the Saskatoon IKEA kitchen experts of choice.
Kitchen Renovations and Design
In addition, they also offer individual kitchen planning services starting at $149 that includes:
An in-home visit (for a non-refundable fee) from the project manager for up to 4 hours.
The creation of a detailed kitchen plan and 3D view drawing prepared on the IKEA Home Planner and saved to your account under your unique user profile.
Architectural detailed drawings, shop drawings, and specs will be available once they are hired for the job and the project is confirmed.
- PARTS LIST AND PRICE QUOTE
Itemized quote for IKEA kitchen products. Itemized quote for dismantling and removal of old kitchen and itemized quote for the installation of new kitchen. Contact Sven and the team today to start planning your custom IKEA Kitchen!
FineLine Developments are a Saskatoon owned and operated contracting, construction, and carpentry company. Owner’s Sven originates from Germany, which gives them an eye for European inspired designs. He specializes in custom carpentry including custom crown molding, fireplace mantel design, staircase railings, deck design, and more. No job is too small, or large.
FineLine Developments are a Trusted Saskatoon general contractor.
F I N E L I N E D E V E L O P M E N T S'
C O M P L E T E H O M E R E N O V A T I O N:
Sven Gunter-Doerr and his premium renovation company, FineLine Developments Inc. crew have been hard at work on a total house transformation, so let’s take a look at the first phase of the project
Once finished, the original large open-space basement will include a spacious legal bedroom, a full bathroom open entertainment space and a separate utility room. FineLine chipped out the entire original concrete floor due to water leakage. To prevent future water damage, a new waterproofing system was installed to protect the foundation and new concrete flooring. With the new framing drywall, mudding and taping nearing completion, the focus will on completing the main floor to accommodate the homeowners' ability to move in as soon as possible.
The Main Floor
The 1,140 sq. ft. of this '50s-era bungalow will become fully maximized. By removing the original drywall and flooring, some walls will be relocated and reframed to accommodate the open concept space envisioned by Sven. All exterior walls will be reinsulated and wrapped before the new drywall is mudded and taped. A new gas fireplace will be plumbed in the living room and the original three-bedroom layout is being completely redesigned to include a spacious master suite and second bedroom/office area.
Electrician Kevin Grotheim, from Riverbend Industries Ltd. is replacing the he entire electrical system of the house. Sven and Kevin have worked on several projects in the past. Sven maintains daily contact with the homeowners, keeping them updated with weekly progress meetings. He eagerly anticipates the finishing stage where the FineLine team will provide its specialty touches.
Stay tuned for phase two of this total home transformation by Saskatoon's premium renovation experts, FineLine Developments Inc.
FineLine Developments are certified Trusted Saskatoon Contractors making your next home project as enjoyable as possible! From great communication, to excellent, customized workmanship, FineLine Developments has your best interests as the client at heart.
Call them today
original article Refine Lifestyles
Trusted Saskatoon.com THE Saskatoon Directory is proud to be hosting a Talk to the Experts show " The Trusted Show' Monthly on Newstalk 650 ..the first show aired June 9th 2012. Find them all here in our tips library or on our Trusted Channel on You Tube which is a fabulous resource of Tips, Interviews, Demos and Tours.
What this means is you can listen to all the shows ON DEMAND, you can share them with friends who may be interested in the shows subjects and this makes sure you never have to miss a Trusted Show - we think out of the Box when it comes to marketing, so we can provide the BEST Possible service for YOU the public- we are the Only Local Directory that works for you...and the only place to offer this kind of service in Saskatoon!
This latest show we are featuring is the 2014 Trusted Contractor show!
This months guests are :
John from Dexteriors Trusted Saskatoon Deck & Renovation experts.
Shane from Go 2 Guys Inc Trusted Saskatoon Roofing & Exterior experts
Russ from Stone Temple Decorative Concrete Trusted Saskatoon Concrete & Driveway experts
Find them all on Trustedsaskatoon.com the Saskatoon directory of Excellence
All the shows questions have been submitted by our wonderful Trusted Saskatoon Facebook Fans and one lucky fans question was chosen by Brent Loucks to win the Prize package submitted by the 3 Trusted Businesses worth OVER $500
Enjoy the show!!
Planning a renovation in Saskatoon ? Trusted Saskatoon can helpThey offer a wide range of General Contracting services for all aspects of both residential and commercial renovations. Their management team will work with you to ensure that you get the services you want, within the timeframe and budget that you determine. Trusted Saskatoon Contractors are professional, reliable and skilled to transform your space into something a little more luxurious, functional or enjoyable.
Healthy Homes Renovation Tax Credit:
The Healthy Homes Renovation Tax Credit can help with the costs of improving safety and accessibility in your home. What's nice is your income doesn’t matter — seniors and their family members at all income levels are eligible!
Healthy Homes Renovation Tax Credit is a permanent, refundable personal income tax credit for seniors and family members who live with them. If you qualify, you can claim up to $10,000 worth of eligible home improvements on your tax return. The amount of money you get back for these expenses is calculated as 15% of the eligible expenses you claim. For example, if you spend and then claim $10,000 worth of eligible expenses, you could get $1,500 back.
Planning a renovation in Saskatoon ? Trusted Saskatoon can help! They offer a wide range of General Contracting services for all aspects of both residential and commercial renovations. Their management team will work with you to ensure that you get the services you want, within the timeframe and budget that you determine. Trusted Saskatoon contractors are professional, reliable and skilled to transform your space into something a little more luxurious, functional or enjoyable.
Tips for keeping your neighbors happy during your home renovation:
- Inform your neighbors in advance that you will be renovating your home. Offer them information about the contractor you are working with so they feel confident that you have hired a competent, professional contractor. Let them know what kind of insurances your contractor carries in the case any accidents should happen during the construction of the renovation and offer them the contact information of your contractor if they should have any questions you cannot answer about your renovation.
- Consider your neighbor's schedule and take into consideration if they are working from home, have small children, or work shift work. Tell your neighbors about the hours you've set with your contractor so know what to expect.
- After the first week of construction, it may be nice to touch base with your neighbors to acknowledge that your renovation is an inconvenience to them and bring them some baking or a bottle of wine to let them know you appreciate their cooperation. If the renovation is longer than 3 or 5 weeks, try to continue talking to your neighbors throughout the process. This will give you the opportunity to discuss any grievances your neighbors may have before they become upset over something you weren't even aware occurred. It will also give you a chance to keep them updated on how things are progressing and if you are on track with the project's timeline.
- Be clear with terms of your contract in regards to site cleanup. Remember the contract is with you and not your neighbors so if any debris should land on your neighbor's property, it is likely that the contractor will not go on to your neighbor's property to clean it up unless signed arrangements have been made to do so. If that is the case, offer to clean up your neighbor's yard from any renovation debris.
- If you live in an area with street parking, have a conversation with your contractor about where work vehicles or dumpsters will be parked and notify your neighbors.
- After the renovation is finished, invite them over to show them the finished project as well as toast to them for their patience.
- If you should have a difficult neighbor that you know you can never please, as long as you know you were considerate and that you made a reasonable effort, you might just have to have a toast to yourself in your newly renovated home.
- A note to those neighbors that complain at the drop of a hat - You never know when you will on the other side of the fence asking your neighbors to cooperate with you through your own renovation. If you made it diffucult for your neighbors, they'll likely repay the favor.
As always, the BEST advice is to choose a TRUSTED SASKATOON CONTRACTOR / TRUSTED SASKATOON RENOVATIONS expert ..you'll be glad you did!