Wireless Lighting Controls:
Wireless lighting controls are a great way to save money while being environmentally conscious. They allow you to wirelessly control lighting and small appliances in your home.
Imagine using a wireless, hand held remote to control overhead lighting, small appliances, outdoor lighting, holiday lighting, thermostats AND lamps. Imagine being able to time when your lights will turn on and off during the day. Envision being able to dim the lights down low or turn them up to full strength whenever you wanted. Picture a light that was smart enough to know when you entered and exited a room and turned the light on and off automatically. How convenient would that be?
Everyone can benefit from wireless lighting controls. It is convenient, efficient, economical, and provides an element of safety and security.
- Do you find it difficult to get up and down and wish there were an easier way to turn lights and small appliances on and off?
- Do you wish the bathroom light would turn on automatically when you entered?
- Do you wish that you could turn on your security lights from bed if you heard an alarming noise?
- Do you wish that you could preset your lamps, security lights, or holiday lights to come on at a specific time?
- Do you wish you could set the mood to entertain your guest with whatever intensity of light you desired?
- Do you wish you could turn the light off in the baby’s room without disturbing them?
- Do you wish you could turn the lights off from bed after you finish your book or your television show?
You don’t have to wish anymore. Being able to control your lights when you want is no longer a dream, it is a reality.
Lights, Camera, Action!
Lighting Control Stations allow you to control a variety of whole-house lighting scenes from one central control station. They give you the ability to create a variety of moods with one easy touch of the button. Different scenes can be accessed by remote as well as the keypad. Lighting control stations make it easy to set the mood for whatever the occasion without walking through the whole house to set every individual light.
Time is on Your Side
Timers are an easy way to reduce your energy consumption. Timers can be used either indoor or outdoor. They are great for outdoor lighting, holiday lighting, and to leave preset while you are on vacation. Timers provide convenience and safety while saving you energy and money.
Sense and Sensibility
Room Occupancy Sensors enable lights to come one whenever motion is detected and turn off when motion ceases. Motion sensors are especially useful in bathrooms and bedrooms. They are especially useful in children’s rooms as children often forget to turn lights off after they leave a room or cannot reach the light when they enter. Room occupancy sensors are yet another great way to save energy and money.
Dim and Dimmer
Dimmers give you the ability to intimately control your lighting system. Lighting dimmers allow you to adjust the intensity of the light to meet each individuals needs. You may want to dim the lights to have a romantic dinner or you may want to brighten the lights to see better while working. Dimmers affect the warmth, depth, and ambiance of the room while providing energy efficiency.
Dimmers can be used in any room from the kitchen to bedroom, bathroom or office. Dimmers are a quick and easy way to make a big difference in the visual presentation of your home.