Trusted Saskatoon businesses are Trusted Partners, as partners and we all have our parts to play to ensure the community maintains the standards and high level of integrity we promote. To ensure that partners are upholding these guarantees, we meet with them regularly, monitor their online reputation and we also have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM. This involves members of the public sharing their experience with a Trusted Saskatoon Partner by filling out a report! Our latest business to be mystery shopped was Ray`s Moving and Storage a Trusted Saskatoon Moving company.
Professional, professional, professional...is the feedback we have heard about Rays Moving and storage Saskatoon from their clients over the last 8 years! In life, few events match the stress of moving.
TRUSTED PARTNER: RAY’S MOVING AND STORAGE
Date: Jul 19th, 2019
Name of Shopper: Ally
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST
- How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered? Great and friendly
- Product/industry knowledge of staff? In booking the move I talk a few different individuals and they were all very informative, and even called to confirm dates and times
- If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear? It was laid out clear and easy to follow
- Did they ask where you found them? No
- Overall experience 1-10. 10
- Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends? Yes I would
- Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why – The movers Took great care and attention wrapping and protecting all my items. They were fantastic.
Did They Uphold The Trusted Guarantees?.
- Provide the service and quality promised. - YES
- Complete the job on time. – YES
- Charge the price quoted with NO surprises- YES
- Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs- YES
- Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind – No issues to resolve
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
"I was very impressed with how this company operates, I felt like the really cared and understood what I was needing from them. Moves for any reason can be stressful. These guys helped me feel at ease.
Congratulation Rays Moving & Storage
, you have proved AGAIN, that you deserve the PROMOTION, ENDORSEMENT and KUDOS that we love to heap upon you ..Great businesses like you deserve the promotion. They understand what good customer service is!
MOST importantly the public in Saskatoon can feel confident that when they choose a Trusted business from The Saskatoon Directory of experts
they will be glad they did!! No risk..no stress..just Trusted businesses at their fingertips waiting to serve them!
There’s no storage rule that says every square inch of a shelf must be crammed full of stuff. In fact, that’s a quick way to lose track of items and to create unwanted visual clutter. Instead, try alternating vertical and horizontal elements. If one section of a shelf has several books or containers, give the other side some visual breathing space with a photo or other collectible.
Relying on One Type or Size of Storage
Not everything you own is the same size, and not every type of storage you need should be either. A mix of sizes and types can help you quickly solve storage dilemmas and find more visually pleasing solutions for odd-shape items.
Ignoring Narrow Spaces
There’s a lot of storage usefulness that can be eked out of tight spaces. In this small living room, for example, a full-size side table would have overwhelmed the adjacent door and the traffic pattern. A storage-smart solution: a narrow table with a surface for a lamp and drink, plus a bottom shelf perfect for stacked boxes.
Not Tending to Visual Clutter
There are lots of items that contribute to visual clutter in our home, and that can lead to storage problems. Electronics are a good example: Cords and plenty of devices may lead to tangled plug-ins and a jumble of items. Solve those visual storage problems with vertical containers in pretty patterns or colors; when it’s pleasing to look at, you’re more likely to regularly tend to your storage.
Cluttering Up Your Drawers
There’s a reason a junk drawer is called a junk drawer: It’s usually the repository of all those things we don’t want, or don’t know how, to deal with. And if you’re not careful, all your drawers can quickly become clutter magnets. Instead, give yourself (and your junk drawers) a break, with organized spaces that rely on smaller trays, dividers, or other containers or bins.