www.trustedsaskatoon.com is proud to be hosting a Talk to the Experts show " The Trusted Show' Every Month on Newstalk 650 ..the first show aired June 9th.
Sara Wheelwright the Trusted founder and 3 Trusted Partners- Marla Janzen a Trusted SASKATOON REALTOR, Ken Eade , owner of 3'n 1 Construction a Trusted SASKATOON CONTRACTOR joined Brent Loucks to chat about Trusted .
Click on the 2 you Tube Videos below on the Trusted Channel for Parts 1 and 2 ENJOY!!
HATE CLEANING? You are not alone!
Many people despise one task more than anything-cleaning. Some of us may be able to live in squalor for a certain period of time before succumbing to cleaning their environment; others may prefer living in a clean and hygienic home, but may find that cleaning by themselves is all a little too much. For many families across the country, their home lives can be full of chaos and mess. If you are the parent of a large family, you will no doubt be aware of the destruction which can often be left within your home, and find yourself struggling to cope with it all yourself. On the other hand, if you are a professional who spends many hours away from home, you may find that your long hours leave you with very little time to yourself, let alone anytime to spend cleaning your home. If you find yourself in a similar situation as these, your best option may be to begin using a maid service to help keep your home in a clean and habitable condition.
For some, this will be a very daunting thing to take on as you are bringing a stranger into your home. Regardless that they are there in order to do a job, some may find this unsettling which may deter them from agreeing to use a maid service. However, by taking a few measures, you will be able to choose the best maid service for you and begin living in a much cleaner, happier environment.
There are many maid services in Saskatoon which you will be able to find both on the internet and also in your local directories. Some maids may work for themselves, but if you are a bit uneasy about using a service in the first place, look at using a maid service which employs many cleaners. These types of companies will take extensive references for their maids, as well as possibly criminal checks so you are safe in the knowledge that your maid is trustworthy. However, the other aspect you need to take into consideration is your lifestyle and what you require from your maid.
- You should firstly discuss either with the company or the maid personally about your expectations with the level of cleanliness you expect. You may require someone to simply clean your home so it is hygienic, but some clients may require a maid who can also tidy up and make their homes more tidy and livable.
- If you have children and are worried about chemicals being used within your house, also enquire about what types of cleaning products they use, and what will be used within the different areas of your house.
- When making your requirements, you should also stipulate what you do not wish them to do such as any rooms which you wish to remain private, or if you have any sentimental items within your home which need to be handled with care.
- When enquiring about the different tasks you will want completed, it is a good idea to ask about any jobs which will be performed on the exterior of the home. These can include general tidying up of your garden or cleaning the windows, but not all services will offer this within their price. If you are looking for this help specifically, then this is not the right maid service for you.
- Depending on the size of your home and what you require your maid to do within the home will determine how many hours a week you will need their service for. This will also determine how much you will be charged per week or month. Before you agree to hire the service, enquire about your needs and how much this will cost. Make a note of this so that if the amount increases as you agree to a contract, you can quote back the initial price.
Every service will be different, but a service which is happy to provide you with hours and requirements you have is more likely to be worth the money. We live in a society where we can hire someone to help us with a wide variety of tasks. However, as helpful as this is to us, many of us are hesitant to allow a stranger into our homes. By researching carefully into different maid services which are available to you and by asking as many questions as possible, you will not only be provided with a great cleaning service, but will also be confident that your home is in safe hands.
click here for SASKATOON DENTISTS
Periodontal (gum) diseases, including gingivitis and periodontitis, are serious infections that, left untreated, can lead to tooth loss. The word periodontal literally means 'around the tooth'. Periodontal disease is a chronic bacterial infection that affects the gums and bone supporting the teeth. Periodontal disease can affect one tooth or many teeth. It begins when the bacteria in plaque (the sticky, colorless film that constantly forms on your teeth) cause the gums to become inflamed.
You may be at risk of gum disease if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
• Do your gums ever bleed?
• Are your teeth loose?
• Have your gums receded, or do your teeth look longer?
• Do you smoke or use tobacco products?
• Have you had any adult teeth extracted?
• Has it been more than 2 years since seeing a dentist?
• Have any of your family members had gum disease? In the mildest form of the disease, gingivitis, the gums redden, swell and bleed easily. There is usually little or no discomfort. Gingivitis is often caused by inadequate oral hygiene. Gingivitis is reversible with professional treatment and good oral home care.
Gibbon Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving Saskatoon and surrounding areas for over 25 Years, Gibbon is a "Total Service" company with trained technicians who are able to provide customers with solutions to all their SASKATOON Heating & Air Conditioning requirements!
Here Kate from Gibbon provides here latest Trusted Tip:
Strange Smells from the AC ?
We often get complaints concerning "Foul smell appears when my Air Conditioner is operating"::
The most likely source of the foul smell is your condensate tray. When you're air conditioning is operating, the coil, which sits in the ductwork above you furnace, gets very cold. The warm moist air in your house, passes over the coil, where it is cooled. The byproduct of this cooling is condensation on the coil. The condensation runs down the coil and is collected in a tray. The tray is connected to a plastic drain line or hose which usually runs to a floor drain. In all likelihood, the condensate tray is incorrectly sloped or the drain is plugged, so that there is standing water in the tray. Bacteria and mold form in the tray and then the odors from the tray permeate the house when the air conditioning is running.
With the air conditioner operating, check to make sure that water is draining through the condensate drain line. If it is not, remove the line and attempt to remove the blockage with a straightened coathanger or similar object. Alternatively, there may be an access panel in the ductwork above you furnace. With the panel removed you may be able to see the condensate tray and determine whether there is standing water in the tray. You mentioned that when you turned the air conditioning off, the smell went away. What is unclear is whether you left your furnace fan running. If you didn't, the problem could conceivably be elsewhere -- smelly, stagnant water in a humidifier, or even something as obscure as a dead mouse and the ductwork. If, on the other hand, you shut off your air conditioning, and left your furnace fan running, the problem has to be related to your conditioning, and therefore must be associated with the condensation tray.
Find out all the tips on our Facebook Page...Gibbon Heating and Air Conditioning.
You can find Gibbon Heating and Air online www.gibbonheating.com or check out their listing here in the AIR CONDITIONING & FURNACE Category on THE Saskatoon Directory of excellence..they are your Trusted SASKATOON AIR CONDITIONING & FURNACE EXPERTS !