Being a Trusted Business on the Trusted Saskatoon Directory of Excellence comes with alot of responsibility, no other directory, advertising medium or 'watchdog organization' puts businesses through the process we do before we promote and endorse them. Most other organizations offer is checking that the business has a valid business license, and maybe that they have insurance and don't have a bad rating, 99% don't even bother with that and those that do rely on the consumers to provide ratings, mostly unverified and un-qualified.
The Trusted Saskatoon businesses become Partners with a contract, and they become part of a community. In a community we all have our parts to play to ensure the directory maintains the standards and high level of integrity that it does. To ensure that our partners are upholding these guarantees on a daily basis we have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM, where normal everyday people mystery shop our Trusted Partners, we then get our mystery shoppers to fill out a report to tell us about the experience!
Our latest business to be mystery shopped is Trusted Saskatoon Windows & Door Experts, let’s tell you how they did!
Trusted Saskatoon Partner Business: Wiebe Windows & More
Date: June 28, 2018
Name of Shopper: Darren Gregory
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST
1. How was the greeting/welcome/call answered? Very professional and informative. Quick to get back to me regarding my needs
2. If retail: Appearance of the store/staff and showroom? N/A
3. Product/Industry knowledge of staff? Brad clearly had expertise in his field. Other quotes failed in providing me with information required to secure a contract. He even took me to the manufacturer to see the quality of door quoted.
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/clear? There were no issues with the quote. It was as specified with all questions answered effectively and promptly
5. Did they ask where you found them? I offered that up when I met Brad for the first time
6. Overall experience 1-10. 9............... as close to a 10 as possible but he didn't comp my purchase
7. Would you return as a customer/recommend them to close friends? I am in the process of using Brad Wiebe for another large-scale project immediately. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody.
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why? Brad!!!!!!!! And his staff that he uses. All professional and courteous.
9. If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process? If so, refer to the Trusted Guarantees and give an overall mark on each if applicable:
1. Provide the service and quality promised. Yes
2. Complete the job on time. Yes
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises. Yes
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs. Yes
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind. Yes yes yes!!
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
Brad Wiebe was by chance a great find. He is very talented. His concern for customer satisfaction is paramount. He did a great job removing a replacing a large patio door with precision and care. I enjoyed his honest recommendations and look forward to hiring him immediately for a larger project.
GREAT Job Brad Wiebe and the team at Wiebe Windows & More! Yet again, proving that you deserve the THUMBS UP from www.trustedsaskatoon.com !