Being a Trusted Business on the Trusted Saskatoon Directory of Excellence comes with a lot of responsibility - no other directory, advertising medium, or 'watchdog organization' puts businesses through the process we do before we promote and endorse them.
Why Choose a Business From The Trusted Saskatoon Directory?
All of the Trusted Saskatoon partners have to pass a unique verification process, they are then annually contracted to uphold our 5 Trusted Guarantees. The partners then become part of a local community of Saskatoon and area businesses who we promote with a strong local marketing campaign.
We also have a Trusted MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM. This is where we find and engage with normal everyday people, just like you, who are looking for products and services in Saskatoon and area. We approach individuals we can see are looking for a local business and we ask them to mystery shop Trusted Saskatoon Partners. Those that agree to be Trusted mystery shoppers go about their usual business, except at the end they fill out a report to tell us about the experience. We then share it with you! The Trusted Saskatoon Team are thrilled to share our latest mystery shop report about The Carpet Guys!
Name of Shopper: Darren G.
1. How was the greeting/welcome/call answered?
Professional and courteous, both on the phone and in person.
2. Product industry knowledge of staff?
Service was explained with detail. The knowledge base exceeded my expectations.
3. If a quote is required is it well laid out / clear?
4. Did they ask where you found them?
I told him.
5. Overall experience 1-10
9.5 out of 10
6. Would you return/recommend?
7. Did anyone stand out as exceptional?
Hal - Owner and Operator
8. If you made a purchase or booked a job, how was the process?
Did they uphold the 5 Trusted Guarantees?
- Provide the service and quality promised - Yes
- Complete the job on time - Yes
- Change the price quoted with no surprises - Yes
- Communicate.honestly and be responsive to customer needs - Yes
- Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind - Yes
There are no negatives!
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
"As an owner of two condos, it is important to refresh the carpets to "as close as new" as possible. My experience has been very positive and rewarding. Not only for me, but for new tenants moving in. I would recommend Hal and The Carpet Guys without any hesitation."
CONGRATULATIONS on a successful mystery shop Hal and the rest of The Carpet Guys