Being a Trusted Business on the Trusted Saskatoon Directory of Excellence comes with a lot of responsibility - no other directory, advertising medium, or 'watchdog organization' puts businesses through the process we do before we promote and endorse them.
The Trusted Saskatoon businesses become partners with a contract, and they become part of a Trusted community. In a community, we all have our parts to play to ensure that the directory maintains it's high standards and level of integrity. To ensure that our partners are upholding these guarantees on a daily basis we have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM, where normal everyday people mystery shop our Trusted SaskatoonPartners.
We then ask our mystery shoppers to fill out a report to tell us about the experience and share them here in our Saskatoon Trusted tip library.
Name of Shopper: Kim K
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered? Friendly staff member
2. If retail: Appearance of the store/staff and showroom? Great showroom, clean and I had no idea they did lighting!
3. Product/industry knowledge of staff? Very helpful – they directed me to the product that I asked for.
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear? No quote required – they got me pricing and I bought the item there and then from them.
5. Did they ask where you found them? No
6. Overall experience 1-10. I never give 10s- but they get a 9
7. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends? Yes- definitely – I was happy.
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why – Everyone was helpful.
If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process?
If you did become a customer please refer to the Trusted Guarantees and give an overall mark on each if applicable
1. Provide the service and quality promised. - 10
2. Complete the job on time. – 10 – it was in stock!
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises- 10 - as priced
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs- 10
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind – 10 – no issues with service or product
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
I had never been to Kitchen & Classics before finding them on TrustedSaskatoon.com
– I was impressed with the selection, the store and the price of my item (a toilet). The staff were helpful and the quality of the product for the price is great! I will go back in the future and would recommend others to go there – thumbs up from me!" - Kim
GREAT job goes out to the bathroom team at Kitchen & Bath Classics! They have reaffirmed that they are deserving of the THUMBS UP from www.trustedsaskatoon.com!
If you need to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom and are looking for a company with excellent customer service and knowledge, check out Kitchen & Bath Classics Trusted Saskatoon listing for more information - they are Trusted Saskatoon Bathroom Experts!