Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Alarm & security needs from day one!
Home Security Tips for the Holidays
1. Use Common Sense.
• If you lose a key, get the locks changed.
• Ask all strangers for identification.
• Never hide an extra key outdoors - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor.
2. Make it Difficult.
• Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts.
• Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows.
• Install window bars on all basement windows.
• Install exterior motion lights.
3. Break-in's Occur When You Are Away.
• Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
• Keep your premises well lit at night. Install timers that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
• Test your alarm system regularly.
• Make sure your alarm is Armed when you leave.
• Consider installing alarm.com by Reed Security.
• If you are travelling, have someone look after things such as collecting your mail and newspapers, cutting your lawn and shoveling your driveway.
• Advise our Rapid Response Monitoring Station you will be away.
Find Reed Security online at www.reedsecurity.com or check out their listing here in the SASKATOON ALARM & SECURITY Category on THE Saskatoon directory of excellence. Virgil Reed and his team are YOUR Trusted security experts right here in Saskatoon!