The businesses featured on www.trustedsaskatoon.com become Partners...and we promote the mantra that 'only together are we Trusted" ..we all have our parts to play to ensure the Saskatoon directory maintains the standards and high level of integrity that it does.
Trusted then enters into a contract, where the partners sign to uphold the 5 Trusted Guarantees ..these are the foundation of our business and they are the Guarantees that our Trusted businesses offer their clients...to ensure that our partners are upholding these guarantees on a daily basis we have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM, where we mystery shop a minimum of 10% of our Trusted Partners on an annual basis... we get our mystery shoppers to fillout a report to tell us about the experience....
Our latest business to be mystery shopped is Glenwood Auto - here we share the results:
TRUSTED COMPANY: Glenwood Auto
Date: Monday, June 10th
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST:
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered? Very professionally and with courtesy.
2. If retail: Appearance of the store / staff and showroom? Clean and organized. As we were leaving one of the employees even dipped into a toy chest to give my 1 year old a little car to take home.
3. Product/industry knowledge of staff? Very knowledgeable and honest.
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear? A verbal quote was needed to approve work and this was clear and well layed out.
5. Did they ask where you found them? No.
6. Overall experience 1-10. 10
7. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends? Yes
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why? I felt well taken care of by the whole team. Sadly I did not write down the name of the front person, but he was a gentleman and was wonderful. I had to get $700 worth of work done, but really liked when he called me to tell me the news that at least we sounded almost a little bad about it, like he was hurting along with me. I appreciated this as sometimes people are arrogant and really deadpan-matter-of-fact when giving news involving money, and this eased the blow.
9. If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process?
If so refer to the Trusted Guarantees and give an overall mark on each if applicable. (on a 10 scale, 10 is high)
1. Provide the service and quality promised - 10
2. Complete the job on time - 10
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises - 10
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs - 10
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind - 10
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
Very satisfied! This is the first time in the 15+ years of having to get my vehicle fixed that I ever walked out feeling satisfied and that I trusted them not to screw me over.
WHAT A GREAT MYSTERY SHOP!!! Yet again showing you deserve the Thumbs Up from www.TrustedSaskatoon.com!
Find Glenwood in both the Saskatoon Tires and Saskatoon Auto Repair & Service Categories