The professionals at GT Flooring Saskatoon believe that your satisfaction is their satisfaction, so they make sure that the workmanship is top notch... and YOU are completely happy when the job is complete. GT Flooring has built their reputation on providing the best customer service in the Saskatoon flooring marketplace. Customer referrals, repeat business and word of mouth have been the core reason that GT Flooring Saskatoon is what it is today.
GT Flooring are Trusted Saskatoon Flooring Expert
Here they share a tip on 4 Important Steps to Selecting the Right Flooring:
Engineered Hardwood by Beaulieu Canada
1. Draw on outline of the room you want to install flooring in and note the following:
• Room exits – Are there exits to the outside? Are there sliding patio doors?
• Adjoining rooms – What are the types and colours of flooring in the adjoined rooms?
• Luminosity – How much natural sunlight comes in during the day and from which direction?
• Subfloors – What is underneath the existing floor?
• Measurements – Measure the length and width of the room in inches or feet (Do not forget to include closets)
2. To match your floors with your home decor, bring samples of the following with you:
• Wall paint colour
• Curtains or choose some Hunter Douglas window coverings while at gt flooring
Laminate by Beaulieu Canada
3. Answer the following questions on Durability and Style:
• Is there light or heavy traffic in this room?
• What is the room used for?
• Do you have children or pets?
• How long do you want this flooring to last?
• Will you be installing the flooring yourself?
• Do you have a certain colour in mind?
• Is there a style you’ve owned or seen that you really like?
• What’s the mood of the room? Quiet? Playful? Spacious?
• What is the lifestyle of the room? Bohemian? Contemporary? Modern? Classic?
Luxury Vinyl Plank by Beaulieu Canada
4. Important questions to ask the specialists at gt flooring:
• Describe what is under your current flooring
and ask how this material can affect the choice
of your new flooring?
• Will you have to remove the existing flooring?
• Will you need to lay down a new subfloor?
• What are the warranties on the flooring you
want to install?
• Will the warranty be void, if I install the flooring
Carpet by Beaulieu Canada
Just a little preplanning at home with these tips will save you time in the long run and gt flooring will be able to recommend the best product to suit your tastes and lifestyle. gt flooring is your one stop shop carrying the beautiful Hunter Douglas window fashions collection to complete your look.
Check them out of Facebook here!