FineLine Developments are a Saskatoon owned and operated contracting, construction, and carpentry company. Owner’s Sven originates from Germany, which gives them an eye for European inspired designs. He specializes in custom carpentry including custom crown molding, fireplace mantel design, staircase railings, deck design, and more. No job is too small, or large. FineLine Developments are a Trusted Saskatoon general contractor.
F I N E L I N E D E V E L O P M E N T S'
C O M P L E T E H O M E R E N O V A T I O N:
Sven Gunter-Doerr and his premium renovation company, FineLine Developments Inc. crew have been hard at work on a total house transformation, so let’s take a look at the first phase of the project
Once finished, the original large open-space basement will include a spacious legal bedroom, a full bathroom open entertainment space and a separate utility room. FineLine chipped out the entire original concrete floor due to water leakage. To prevent future water damage, a new waterproofing system was installed to protect the foundation and new concrete flooring. With the new framing drywall, mudding and taping nearing completion, the focus will on completing the main floor to accommodate the homeowners' ability to move in as soon as possible.
The Main Floor
The 1,140 sq. ft. of this '50s-era bungalow will become fully maximized. By removing the original drywall and flooring, some walls will be relocated and reframed to accommodate the open concept space envisioned by Sven. All exterior walls will be reinsulated and wrapped before the new drywall is mudded and taped. A new gas fireplace will be plumbed in the living room and the original three-bedroom layout is being completely redesigned to include a spacious master suite and second bedroom/office area.
Electrician Kevin Grotheim, from Riverbend Industries Ltd. is replacing the he entire electrical system of the house. Sven and Kevin have worked on several projects in the past. Sven maintains daily contact with the homeowners, keeping them updated with weekly progress meetings. He eagerly anticipates the finishing stage where the FineLine team will provide its specialty touches.
Stay tuned for phase two of this total home transformation by Saskatoon's premium renovation experts, FineLine Developments Inc.
FineLine Developments are certified Trusted Saskatoon Contractors making your next home project as enjoyable as possible! From great communication, to excellent, customized workmanship, FineLine Developments has your best interests as the client at heart.
Call them today
original article Refine Lifestyles
Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship - one they want to grow and become long term... they work had to meet all your Saskatoon Alarm & Security needs from day one!
Reed Security are Trusted and they are recipients of multiple SABEX AWARDS - these Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce awards recognize excellence in business. Reed Security are your Trusted Saskatoon Alarm & Security experts!
Here They Share a Tip on How to Feel Safe in Your Home
SASKATOON HAS SOME OF THE HIGHEST CRIME RATES IN CANADA
The Saskatoon Police Service has on on-line Crime Mapping Tool that shows where all the crime is. Over the past year we had 1099 Residential B&Es, 814 Business B&Es and 377 Other B&Es for a total of 2290 Break and Enters.
Feeling Safe in Your Home
Use Common Sense:
- If you lose a key, get the locks changed
- Never hide an extra key outdoor - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or neighbor.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or other social media that you are on vacation.
- For insurance purposes take photos of the contents of your home.
- Keep all the receipts in a safe and easy to find location
- Write down the model and serial number of all electronics
Make it Difficult:
- Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts!
- Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows.
- Install windows bars on all basement windows.
- Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
- Keep your premises will lit at night.
- Install times that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that some is home. Even better, install ALARM.COM Light and Lamp Modules.
Install a monitored Smart Security system:
- less likely to have a break-in.
- Up to 25% insurance discount.
- No Phone Line required when you have ALARM.COM
- Optional ALARM.COM e-mail notifications.
- Optional ALARM.COM automatic lights, locks and thermostat control from your smartphone.
- Optional ReedHD Hi-Def Video Cameras - 10x more detail
In case you do have a Break-In:
- If it looks like a door or window was forced open, DO NOT go inside. The Burglar may still be on site.
- Call the Police from your cell phone or from a neighbor's house and wait.
Department of Justice, Statistics Canada, Saskatoon Police Service, FBI, Insurance Institute of Canada
Monitor and Control the key entry points to your Home or Business with integrated door locks and garage door openers.. LEARN MORE!