Wow time sure flies when you are having fun ! TrustedSaskatoon.com celebrated 4 years on June 1st 2011 as did the Trusted Saskatoon Facebook page. ( read the article here). TrustedSaskatoon.com launched our new look website Nov 4th and with over 220,000 of you already passing through our virtual doors, we are the number 1 most visited online directory by the people of Saskatoon.
Our team are thrilled to work with and promote so many of the best businesses in Toon town! Of course if we didn't have the support of our amazing fans we wouldn't be where we are today, so we wanted to thank YOU by having another one of our HUGE contests to celebrate!
7 for 7000 super Saskatoon give away!
Over the course of the next 3 weeks we will be giving away 7 prizes, starting with today - when Sara Doerksen won a pair of great tickets to see Kevin Hart in Saskatoon after our first like and share contest winner was announced!
Our next prize winner will be announced on Thursday, this luck fan will party like a ROCK STAR, they will win 2 VIP tickets to the SOLD OUT STEEL PANTHER Show at O'Briens Event Centre, Saskatoon. ..then we will give away 5 more prizes next week . Every time we reach 1000 more fans, we will give away the same number of prizes , 8 for 8000, 9 for 9000 and so on ...it really does pay to be a FAN of TrustedSaskatoon.com!
Beyond our great contest, it's a really smart thing to do, as you will also have easy access to all our news, helpful tips, videos and advice from the wonderful locally owned and accountable Trusted Saskatoon businesses. Articles for everyone, from all walks of life and covering every interest from road safety trips to the trendiest hair styles.
The Trusted team also supports the Saskatoon community
as much as possible, through donations, time and help with their marketing and spreading the word to our fans about how they can help, be involved and support non profits and groups in the city we LOVE!
Thank you for your continued support Saskatoon!
Cleaning a dishwasher can be a very simple process if you know exactly what you are doing. Many people just do not realize the need or necessity for cleaning their dishwasher, but to be honest, it is vital to clean your dishwasher every few months in order to prevent problems in the future. A dirty dishwasher can cause a lot of damage to your dishwasher itself by building up debris, dirt, and gunk, as well as cost more money in the long run because dishes will take longer to wash and more energy and water will have to be used to wash dishes properly. A dirty dishwasher can be cleaned easily and simply in a quick amount of time.
The first step in cleaning your dishwasher is to run on the hottest setting possible when it has been completely emptied except for a cup of vinegar on the top rack. The dishwasher needs to be free of any dishes, utensils, cups, etc. in order for this first step to work properly. The next step after running your dishwasher is to check all the arms in the dishwasher to check if they are free of food debris. Many times, there is obvious food debris in the corners, on the spinning arms, and inside the holes of your dishwasher, you will just need to clean these areas to get a good start to a deep cleaning of your dishwasher. You will want to use pliers, a toothpick, or another tool that will be able to reach these tiny spaces effectively in order to get the gunk out. Follow this by wiping all the surface areas and in-between areas of your dishwasher thoroughly. This step will be fairly easy since you are able to just use a wet rag or even a toothbrush to wipe all these areas clean. Then wipe under the bottom of the dishwasher door. Depending on how dirty your dishwasher is, this process will take the time necessary in order for everything to become clean. The last step is to run the dishwasher on the hottest setting again with a cup on vinegar on the top rack and then follow this by running the dishwasher again with an adequate sprinkling of baking soda to cover the bottom of the dishwasher, usually you will want to use about a cup for this last step. This will sparkle up your dishwasher and clean it thoroughly.
SASKATOON APPLIANCE - MIDTOWN APPLIANCE WORLD
#3 - 2720 8th St. E & 2211 1st Ave. N
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0V8
Sunridge RVs in Radisson, Saskatchewan believes that you and your family must enjoy and relish their experience when finding an RV that meets their needs, lifestyle and budget. Their goal is to provide you with all the necessary information you need to make the right decision for you and your family. Whether visiting their location in Radisson, or shopping via the website, Sunridge RV promises that your concerns are their business. They are your Trusted Saskatoon & area RV Dealers
RV Vacation sizzle reel:
Find them on Facebook here!
Keeping your pet healthy is the #1 priority of Frontier Veterinary Clinic Saskatoon. Initially Frontier offered Saskatoon pet owners an affordable dog & cat spay and neuter solution, now they offer full veterinary services. Dr. Teresa Cook and her team are not only caring and compassionate, but they show continued dedication to the cause where they continue to offer an affordable solution to pet care, in this full service Saskatoon vet clinic.
From the first joyous experiences of a new puppy or kitten, to the final loving moments with a beloved senior pet, they are with you every step of the way.
Frontier Veterinary Services are your Trusted Saskatoon Vet's
Trusted Saskatoon Veterinary experts from Frontier Veterinary Clinic tip on pet food from their
Trusted Saskatoon Veterinary blog:
Our veterinary team has experience and additional training in pet nutrition. Dr Cook has received her Bachelor of Science in Animal Nutrition. Pet health based on diet is a complex and evolving piece of your pet’s health. Veterinary-grade diets have been tested and proven through exhaustive clinical studies to ensure the best product for your pet’s particular requirements.
Proper pet nutrition is an important component to your pet’s health care. Regular wellness visits, vaccinations, and proper nutrition play a key role in keeping your canine or feline happy and healthy. That’s why Frontier Veterinary Services provides veterinary-grade diets from trusted companies.
We offer a variety of pet food options for both canines and felines. Proper nutrition benefits your pet in many ways including:
- Coat health
- Digestion and elimination
- Muscle tone
- Immunity and disease prevention
- Bones and joints
- Growth diets for puppies and kittens
There are many pet food companies and options available, and we understand how difficult it can be to select the proper food for your pet. Based on your pet’s wellness exam, we can provide recommendations to assist you.
There are many factors to consider when selecting the best nutritional formula such as:
- Bladder health
- Digestive health
- Skin and coat health
- Joint health
- Oral health
- Thyroid health
We are pleased to partner with you on your pet’s nutrition. Our veterinary team can provide additional information and assistance with any questions you may have such as:
- Food rotation
- Switching your pet to a new food
- Dietary supplement information
- Optimal feeding schedule and quantity
- Strategies for feeding multiple pets with different dietary needs
Please contact us to schedule an appointment or to discuss any questions you may have regarding your pet’s nutritional needs.
Frontier are Trusted Saskatoon Vets!
Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Saskatoon Alarm & security needs from day one!
REED SECURITY are Trusted and they are recipients of 2 x 2012 SABEX AWARDS - these Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce awards recognize excellence in business.
Trusted Saskatoon Security expert from Reed Sucurity tip on Theft
from their Trusted Saskatoon Security Blog
Can you outsmart a Thief?
All About Theft
- 66% of break-in's are forced entry and forced entry attempts
- 34% of break-in's are unlawful entry (without force)
- In 2014, Saskatchewan had 8506 break-in's (164/week)
- Break-in's occur in all areas of the City - not just the "bad areas"
- Most Home break-in's occur when you are at work or travelling (daytime)
- Most Business break-in's occur when you are at home (evening and weekends)
- Cabin's and Lake properties are especially attractive
- 98% of break-in's occur though main floor doors and windows (often unlocked)
- Thieves target the Master Bedroom
- Thieves steal:
- Cash and Credit Cards
- Jewelry Designer clothes and sunglasses
- Electronics such as TV's, Stereos, Computers, Video Game systems, Smartphones and Tablets
- Sporting Goods
- Cars and Trucks or the contents in them
- Building Materials Alcohol and Prescription drugs
- Your Identity
How to Prevent Theft
- Use Common Sense
- If you lose a key, get the locks changed.
- Ask all strangers for identification.
- Never hide an extra key outdoor - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor.
- DO NOT advertise on Facebook or other social media that you are on vacation. If you want to post photos, then do it when you get home.
- For insurance purposes take photos of the contents of your home.
- Keep all receipts in a safe and easy to find location.
- Write down the model and serial number of all electronics.
- Make it Difficult
- Door chains are easy to bypass.
- Install deadbolts. Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows.
- Install window bars on all basement windows.
- Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
- Keep your premises well lit at night.
- Install timers that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
- Install a monitored Home Security system
- 400% less likely to have a break-in.
- up to 25% insurance discount.
- optional ALARM.COM with automatic lights.
- In case you do have a break-in:
- If it looks like a door or window was forced open, DO NOT go inside. The Burglar may still be on site.
- Call the Police from your cellular phone or from a neighbor's house and wait.