Hairstyle Inn Salons in Saskatoon is a family run business with 3 generations of artistic hair design. The design team members have trained thousands of stylists and they are regularly used by major manufacturers to showcase their colour, cut and texture design techniques. Also, impressively, the artistic design teams work has been featured in movies, theatre, hair shows, commercials, fundraisers, TV & Awards.
Hair StyleInn are your Trusted Saskatoon Salons and hairdressing Artists!
2016 Hairstyle Trends
Hairstyle Inn Saskatoon Salons were thrilled to have ShawTV stop by to see some new hair trends for 2016 in their "New Year, New Look" segment. We had a blast spending the morning with them going over some great techniques, styles and color that are fresh and trendy ways to switch up your look in the new year.
Add Volume to Your Hair!
The first video in the segment shows Saskatoon salons stylists Laddie demonstrating a unique technique to add volume for those with fine hair! Just because your hair is thin or fine , doesn't mean it has to be boring!
Easy Hairstyles to Diversify Your Look!
The next video in the segment shows Michelle demonstrating some beautiful, unique - but easy - styles to keep your hairstyle diverse in the new year. Say goodbye to the boring, worn-out ponytail look.
Add Some Playfulness to Your Hair!
Lastly, Shelley shows how easy it is to add a fresh pop of color to add some playfulness to your look. Tired of the same old blonde highlights? Why not try pink!?
Hairstyle trends change like the weather, but Shelley, Laddie, and rest of the Hairstyle Inn team are always keeping up to date! For the best Saskatoon salon experience and Trusted customer service call Hairstyle Inn salon today or get more Hairstyle tips Inn in our Trusted Salon Tip Library
Medius Restoration Services are Trusted Saskatoon Disaster, mold and asbestos remediation Services.
They specialize in crawl space remediation, asbestos identification and removal, smoke & odour mitigation, and re-construction services. You can find them in our Saskatoon Contractors, Exteriors and Roofers category.
As spring approaches you will start to find more graffiti damage.
Most cities have a property maintenance bylaw that requires you the property owner to deal with graffiti within an allotted time frame, this time frame is generally 31 days. Saskatoon's Bylaw is the Property Maintenance and Nuisance Abatement Bylaw.
How do you get rid of graffiti?
There are a few options available to you;
1. Paint over it
2. Try using a store bought graffiti product.
3. Hire a professional company like Medius that deals with graffiti removal. We can remove tags off of a painted surface, metal, glass, concrete, plastic, etc. generally with no damage to the surface behind it.
Feel free to contact us at 306-220-2131 email@example.com for more information or to obtain a free quote. You can also visit our website to see some before and after pictures of graffiti removal at www.medius.ca
Medius, is an IICRC certified firm and your best choice for restoration. They are reasonably priced, efficient and environmentally responsible. When you have an emergency that needs immediate attention, they are available – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Premium Home Leisure are your TRUSTED SASKATOON OUTDOOR LIVING AND RECREATION EXPERTS! Visit them and see why they are the only SASKATOON HOT TUB AND SPA dealers to be given the "Thumbs Up" by Trusted Saskatoon!
Here they give great Tips for Building an Outdoor Kitchen:
With warm weather beckoning us outside, why make a meal indoors? If you want to transform your yard into another favourite spot on your property, an outdoor kitchen is a great place to start - and it doesn't have to cost a lot to be functional.
Planning Your Space
Location is the key to an outdoor kitchen that is functional and well integrated into your deck or yard.
- Consider what you want in your outdoor kitchen. It can be as simple as using your existing barbecue and adding a small counter prep area and storage unit.
- Plan the arrangement of your components. Place them against an existing wall or fence for a galley-style kitchen that takes up the least amount of space. Or use a corner to create a more expansive L-shaped space that works well if you have several cooks in the kitchen.
- Factor in the placement of your outdoor eating area - it should be close enough to the grill to work in tandem with it but not so near that smoke wafts over the dining set.
- Pick a spot close to outdoor electrical outlets and a water source.
- Make sure you have room to expand the kitchen in the future to add more counter space and storage, or perhaps a wood-burning pizza oven or smoker.
With a little planning, it's possible to choose materials to create an outdoor kitchen without spending a fortune.
- Use materials that can stand up to sun, water and stains for counter prep area and storage. Durable solid surface Corian®, quartz Silestone® and stainless steel are all great options.
- If you're short on space, use storage units on castors, a serving cart, or build a counter that folds down.
- You'll need a level surface to start. Pavers are the most economical option for creating a patio space and easy to add to if you want to expand your outdoor kitchen space in the future.
- If you're planning to have a permanent grilling area, build your base with affordable brick and stone for decorative emphasis.
- Make sure your outdoor fridge and grill are easy to move so they can be stored inside during the winter.
- If you live in an area with high humidity, choose rust-resistant materials.
An outdoor kitchen tends to be a high-traffic area, so it's important to follow these safety guidelines.
- Keep a first-aid kit and fire extinguisher on hand.
- Ensure the grill is located at least five feet from the house and not too close to the dining area to restrict movement between the cooking area and the rest of the yard.
- Choose a location that gets some shade so you don't have to worry about always being exposed to the elements.
- Make sure the grill isn't too close to windows and doors to avoid your house filling with smoke when you're cooking.
- To avoid attracting insects and wildlife, choose materials and appliances that are easy to clean.
Find Premium Home Leisure Online here or just swing by the fabulous store on the corner of 22nd Idylwyld where Rick, kerry and the team wil be happy to answer any questions and will pass you a towel if you want to go for a trial of their fantastic Jacuzzi tubs...Premium Home Leisure are your Trusted Saskatoon BBQ , Hot Tub and outdoor living store on the Saskatoon directory of excellence!