The four OK Tire and Auto Service stores in Saskatoon are locally owned and operated, and have been providing superior service in Saskatoon since 1989. They provide honest advice and fair prices meaning you can count on them for the right advice and helping you with any questions. All locations provide a variety of tire, wheel, and mechanical brands to offer their customers, ensuring that all your needs can be met.
OK Tires are your Trusted Saskatoon Tire Experts and recently the New Idywyld location was MYSTERY SHOPPED by Trusted Saskatoon..here we share the results with you !
TRUSTED COMPANY:Ok Tire – Idylwlyd Drive Saskatoon, SK.
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered?
Very friendly, pleasant
2. If retail: Appearance of the store / staff and showroom?
Store front was clean, organized, and they had free coffee which was a bonus!
3. Product/industry knowledge of staff?
Seemed to be quite good, they pointed out some issues with my vehicle that needed fixing and gave me a quote to complete the work. I liked that they told me the problem first and gave me a quote to do the work before just going ahead without my consent.
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear?
5. Did they ask where you found them?
6. Overall experience 1-10.
7. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends?
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why?
9. If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process? If so refer to the Trusted Guarantees and give an overall mark on each if applicable.
1. Provide the service and quality promised.
8 (out of 10)
2. Complete the job on time.
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises.
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs.
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind.
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
I brought my vehicle in for them to check on a particular problem I was having. They checked it and informed me of a fairly major issue that was likely the problem I was experiencing, my vehicle needed new CV joints as the CV boots had cracked and water got in. They gave me a quote to replace both front axles complete with new CV joints and boots. They completed the repair and they did it on time and the price was as quoted. A few months later I noticed grease leaking out of one of the new CV boots they had replaced. I went back to them and they immediately brought the vehicle in and checked it while I waited. They agreed the boot clamps were faulty and booked me in to have it fixed the next day. I brought it in the next morning and they had it all fixed by early afternoon. This repair was all done under warranty with no charge. Would I bring my vehicle back to them? Absolutely, the axles they bought came faulty from the factory which is very unfortunate but the real test in service was how quickly and painlessly they took care of the problem. There was no questions asked in regards to warranty and it was fixed quickly.
AWESOME JOB OK TIRE Saskatoon!! Yet again showing that you deserve the Thumbs up!!
Check out their listing in Saskatoon Tires and Saskatoon Auto Repair & Service on the Saskatoon Directory of excellence to read what their many happy clients have to say about them!