Being a Trusted Business on the Saskatoon directory comes with alot of responsibility, no other directory, advertising medium or ' watchdog organization' puts businesses through the process we do before we promote and endorse them. Most other organizations offer is checking that the business has a valid business license, and maybe that they have insurance and don't have a bad rating, 99% don't even bother with that and those that do rely on the consumers to provide ratings, mostly unverified and un-qualified.
The Trusted Saskatoon businesses become Partners with a contract, and they become part of a community. In a community we all have our parts to play to ensure the directory maintains the standards and high level of integrity that it does. To ensure that our partners are upholding these guarantees on a daily basis we have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM, where normal everyday people mystery shop our Trusted Partners, we then get our mystery shoppers to fill out a report to tell us about the experience!
Our latest business to be mystery shopped is Superior Autobody a Trusted Saskatoon Auto Body expert, lets tell you how they did!
SUPERIOR AUTO BODY SASKATOON MYSTERY SHOP
TRUSTED COMPANY: Superior Auto Body
Date: June 25, 2015
Name of Shopper: Shelby
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered?: The receptionist was very friendly.
2. If retail: Appearance of the store / staff and showroom?: The reception seemed clean and organized.
3. Product/industry knowledge of staff?: The knowledge of the staff was awesome. They explained to me exactly what was needed before I left.
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear?: This was an insurance claim so there wasn't a quote however they did order an additional piece for our vehicle that was not part of the claim and paid out of pocket. The price was exactly as stated on the phone :)
5. Did they ask where you found them?: No
6. Overall experience 1-10.: 10
7. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends?: Yes, for sure!!
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why?: Monty was great to deal with, he was very knowledgable and personable.
9. If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process? It was all great, easy with no complications.
If so refer to the Trusted Guarantees and give an overall mark on each if applicable.
1. Provide the service and quality promised. 10
2. Complete the job on time. 10
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises. 10
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs. 10
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind. 10
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
Monty was wonderful and very helpful. He even gave some great advice on some different vehicles to buy. The whole process was super easy, no surprises and they work they did was great. I also drove a courtesy car the whole week when they had our vehicle, that was a real treat!
Find Superior Autobody Online at www.superiorautobodysk.com or go to their listing in Saskatoon AUTO BODY here, or Go visit them at Ave Q South ... they are on THE Saskatoon directory of excellence ..they are your Saskatoon Auto Body experts!