Being a Trusted Business on the Saskatoon directory comes with alot of responsibility, no other directory, advertising medium or ' watchdog organization' puts businesses through the process we do before we promote and endorse them. Most other organizations offer is checking that the business has a valid business license, and maybe that they have insurance and don't have a bad rating, 99% don't even bother with that and those that do rely on the consumers to provide ratings, mostly unverified and un-qualified.
The Trusted Saskatoon businesses become Partners with a contract, and they become part of a community. In a community we all have our parts to play to ensure the directory maintains the standards and high level of integrity that it does. To ensure that our partners are upholding these guarantees on a daily basis we have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM, where normal everyday people mystery shop our Trusted Partners, we then get our mystery shoppers to fill out a report to tell us about the experience!
Our latest business to be mystery shopped is Frontier Veterinary Services a Trusted Saskatoon Vet, lets tell you how they did!
TRUSTED COMPANY: Frontier Veterinary Services
Date: June 22, 2015
Name of Shopper: Alison Moon
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered?: A very friendly greeting, used their own name and also who the company were, so I knew I had called the right number
2. If retail: Appearance of the store / staff and showroom?: The reception was very clean, there was a lovely seating area to fill all the forms out, this being our 1st visit and there was a good range of products very clearly set out and the staff were all very presentable.
3. Product/industry knowledge of staff?: The knowledge of the staff is fantastic, the lady on the phone gave me a quote for neutering based on the type of dogs and their age and weight, she based my quote on the highest price, if they weighed less it would cost less, she also gave a price for their booster vaccines, detailed information on tick treatment options and advised that when we brought the dogs in that their staff would help with any more questions, as we needed booster vaccines and Deworming treatment too.
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear?: It is very clearly laid out, it explains each product / procedure and cost.
5. Did they ask where you found them?: No, although I did find them on Trusted Saskatoon
6. Overall experience 1-10.: 10
7. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends?: Absolutely and I will come in to the city from Conquest, SK which is around an hours drive, as I am so happy with their care of our 2 dogs.
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? If so who? Why?: No, although that is only because all of the staff were really friendly and helpful.
9. If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process? Amazing, I dealt with several members of staff and each one was happy and super helpful.
If so refer to the Trusted Guarantees and give an overall mark on each if applicable.
1. Provide the service and quality promised. yes
2. Complete the job on time. yes
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises. yes
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs. yes
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind. yes
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
From the initial call, right up to picking up my dogs after their neuter operations, the staff impressed me in their manner with us and our dogs. They had so much time to help, when we took the dogs in for the operation, the lady we spoke to was very pleasant and it was clear that she loved dogs by how they responded to her. She explained the tick treatment options and we found a great 3 month lasting treatment they can just eat!! She also explained the vaccines and when they would need to come back, and that they would be sent home with de-wormer to take. I also had a lady come out after their surgery before they went home, later that day, explain that the operation had gone well, what to expect afterwards, medications they had to take at home and when and how best to give them and if there was anything I wanted to ask, on top of that I was given full post operative care details to take home and contact them if there were any problems and all medication was pre measured and the staff had wrote on the packs each dogs name and what the product was for, this was a godsend and made it so much easier to administer.
On the receipt breakdown it showed that with the booster injections, included in the cost they had given our dogs a full exam and pedicure , as they must have noticed they needed them, and they removed a lot of their ticks prior to their tick treatment to take at home. The cost quoted on the phone was exactly right when we came to pay , we were also given forms for each dog with their vaccine details and the date for their next shots.
The thing that impressed me the most was that the day after their operation my husband got a call from them asking if the dogs were well and checking they had not vomited or had diarrhoea or any other signs of being unwell. I will highly recommend them to anyone with pets, their level of care and knowledge was above and beyond expectations.