Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your Saskatoon Alarm & security needs from day one!
REED SECURITY are Trusted and they are recipients of 2 x 2012 SABEX AWARDS - these Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce awards recognize excellence in business.
Here they share a GREAT tip on their Fire Protection Systems and share how they helped a local business avoid a costly fire!!
Wayne Walling, Stacy Nahirney, Laurie Walling, Virgil Reed
- Imagine getting a phone call from the Fire Department that your Home or Business just burnt to the ground (if you are having problems imagining:watch this video)
- Fires are traumatic, disruptive, and cost a lot of money.
- In addition to destroying property, possessions, and keepsakes - they kill People, Pets and Businesses.
- All Reed Security Burglar Alarm systems can be turned into Fire Protection Systems by adding monitored smoke sensors and heat sensors.
- Smoke Sensors cost anywhere from*$100 to $150 each.
- Your existing smoke sensors make noise to alert your family/co-workers, but they can't do anything when you are away.
- Reed Security monitored smoke sensors are connected to our 24/7 Monitoring Stations. When we get an alarm we immediately dispatch the Fire Department and notify your key-holders.
- Losses to Fire are reduced or avoided all together.
- Bonus: Your Insurance Company may provide additional discounts when you have Reed Security fire protection. Typical discounts are 10% to 25%.
"I often worried about a fire causing damage to our building and decided to install monitored smoke detectors. I'm So Glad We Did- Reed Security and the Saskatoon Fire Department recently saved the day."
Wayne and Laurie Walling,
Find Reed Security online at www.reedsecurity.com or check out their listing here in the SASKATOON ALARM & SECURITY Category on THE Saskatoon directory of excellence. Virgil Reed and his team are YOUR Trusted SASKATOON ALARM & SECURITY experts right here in Saskatoon!