Top 10 Things to Consider:
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, you have an increased likelihood of having some type of contaminants within your home or office that should be dealt with by a professional.
1. Was your home built prior to 1978 and you are planning to remove the popcorn ceiling or vinyl flooring?
2. Do you have young children, live in a home built prior to 1978 and have sash windows or peeling paint?
3. Do you have a moldy or musty odour in your home, office or on some of your clothing?
4. Did your allergy or asthma symptoms first develop when you moved into a new home or office?
5. Do your health problems improve when you leave your home or office?
6. Do you live or work very close to power lines or cell phone antenna sites?
7. Does your sprinkler overspray hit the stucco of your home or office on a consistent basis?
8. Do you have water intrusion into your home or office when it rains?
9. Do you see visible mold growth inside your home or office?
10. Do you notice an unusual odour in your home or office upon return after having been away for a number of days?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above, we encourage you to contact an indoor environmental testing expert so they may conduct a survey of your home or office.