Reed Security believes when you become a client you will be entering into a relationship – one they want to grow and become long term...they work hard to meet all your SASKATOON Alarm & security needs from day one!
How to Avoid a Break-In
1. Get a Reed Security alarm system.
• Packages start at $299 installed
• You qualify for our $5 a Month Monitoring Program - the best deal in all of Canada.
• You receive visible Warning Decals and Yard Sign
• You will be 400% less likely to have a break in.
• You receive a 10% to 20% Insurance Premium discount
• You will have instant Peace of Mind
2. Use common sense.
• If you lose a key, get the locks changed.
• Ask all strangers for identification.
• DO NOT advertise on FaceBook or Twitter that you are on vacation
• Never hide an extra key outdoor - especially underneath a mat or on top of a light fixture. This is the first place the bad guys look. Leave an extra house key with a friend or a neighbor.
3. Make it difficult.
• Door chains are easy to bypass. Install deadbolts.
• Install a stopper or stick on all sliding doors and windows.
• Install window bars on all basement windows.
• Install exterior motion lights.
4. Break-in's occur when you are away.
• Make sure all doors and windows are properly locked.
• Keep your premises well lit at night. Install timers that turn lights on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home.
• You can contrrol your home remotely using ALARM.COM
• If you are going on holidays, have someone look after things such as collecting your mail and newspapers and cutting your lawn.
• Advise our 24/7 Rapid Response Monitoring Stations you will be away.
5. In case you do have a break-in:
• If it looks like a door or window was forced open, do not go inside. The Burglar may still be on site. Call the Police from your cellular phone or from a neighbor's house and wait.
• For insurance purposes, photograph or videotape the contents of your home. Keep all receipts in a safe and easy to find location.
• Write down the model and serial number of all electronics.
Refer A Friend & Get $50
Request A Service Call
Make A Payment
Reed Security Facebook Page
Find Reed Security online at www.reedsecurity.com or check out their listing here in the SASKATOON ALARM & SECURITY Category on THE Saskatoon directory of excellence. Virgil Reed and his team are YOUR Trusted security experts right here in Saskatoon!