Being a Trusted Business on the Saskatoon directory comes with alot of responsibilty...no other directory, advertising medium or ' watchdog organization' puts businesses through the process we do before we promote and endorse them...in fact,the most other organizations offer is checking that the business has a valid business license, and maybe that they have insurance and don't have an F rating..most don't even bother with that ..they rely on the consumers to provide ratings..which are all unverified and un qualified.
The Trusted Saskatoon businesses become Partners...and we promote the mantra that 'only together are we Trusted" ..we all have our parts to play to ensure the directory maintains the standards and high level of integrity that it does.
Trusted then enters into a contract, where the partners sign to uphold the 5 Trusted Guarantees ..these are the foundation of our business and they are the Guarantees that our Trusted businesses offer their clients...to ensure that our partners are upholding these guarantees on a daily basis we have a MYSTERY SHOPPER PROGRAM, where we mystery shop a minimum of 10% of our Trusted Partners on an annual basis... we get our mystery shoppers to fillout a report to tell us about the experience....
Our latest business to be mystery shopped was MIDTOWN APPLIANCE , Gerry Tarko from Midtown & Saskatoon Appliance was happy for us to share the report with you, the public.. They are Trusted SASKATOON APPLIANCE EXPERTS
TRUSTED SASKATOON PARTNER: Midtown appliance
MYSTERY SHOP CHECKLIST
1. How was the greeting/ welcome/ call answered? I just called on the phone as I was looking for something specific ..my freezer in the basement had been left open accidently and the meat and food in it had defrosted..blood and mess everywhere, the smell was just awful..I needed a new fridge/ freezer asap as I had lots of family arriving in 2 days for a family celebration..so I called on the phone in a panic to see if they had something that would fit in the space and could be delivered straight away...the lady on the phone was very nice.
2. If retail: Appearance of the store / staff? I was thrilled to say it was all conducted over the phone..I didn't feel the need to go down after talking to her
3. Product/industry knowledge of staff? She knew her stuff..once I told her what I was looking for ( and why) ..she said she had a fridge freezer that would fit into the narrow space perfectly and she said she knew they had one on the floor and could get it to me the next day!
4. If a quote is required is the quote well laid out/ clear? She told me the price and thats exactly what it was on the invoice
5. Did they ask where you found them? No, I told her I found her on Trusted saskatoon
6. Overall experience 1-10. – 10 ( I am a tough marker- it was a 9 until they knocked it out of the park with the delivery )
7. Would you return as a customer/ recommend them to close friends? YES ...definitely
8. Did anyone stand out as exceptional? or the opposite..If so who? Why? YES - the delivery guys!! Normally in my experience they are the issue when you deal with companies who use a sub contractor-I have had goods turn up damaged, delivered late or once was delieverd to wrong address..so I had low expectations!
9. If you made a purchase/booked a job how was the process? Smooth and like clockwork!
If so refer to the Trusted Guarantees below and give an overall mark on each if applicable.
1. Provide the service and quality promised. absolutely
2. Complete the job on time. EARLIER!
3. Charge the price quoted with NO surprises. YES
4. Communicate honestly and be responsive to customer needs. OVER AND ABOVE
5. Resolve any issues with customer satisfaction in mind NO issues
Please share any other comments relating to your experience with the company.
I had booked the delivery for the next afternoon ...which was the last day for deliveries before a holiday weekend and I had TOTALLY forgotten that I had an important and unmissable appointment at the time I was supposed to be at home for the delivery guys..I called back first thing in the morning and spoke to the lady i had dealt with when I bought the fridge / freezer..she was helpful but was genuinely concerned for me, as she had already sent the work order the previous night and was afraid that the route may not be able to be changed as they were very busy ..she gave me the number of the delivery company they have a contract with and said my best bet was to call them direct asap and see what i could work out with them, as she was confident they would do what they could to help. They literally moved heaven and earth to accomodate me as they were so busy...I tipped them well and sent them off with some baking. I was impressed that the Trusted company had made sure to work with another great company with something as important as delivery ( where many try to cut costs and corners) ..Midtown appliance understood how important it is to their customers .. as sub contractors really can reflect on the main companies reputation ( alot of time not in a good way!). Thumbs up to them ..and to Trusted Saskatoon!
GREAT MYSTERY SHOP GERRY! You and the team should enjoy the kudos you clearly deserve!
Saskatoon Appliance and Midtown Apppliance World offer Saskatoons largest selection of appliances and have been in business for 41 years...that in itself should say something about the way they do business! They have the 2 convenient locations that well serve the North and South of the city, and they offer great opening hours to help us working people fit a shopping expidition into our ever so busy schedules! Check out their listing in Saskatoon Appliances